The WORLD WILL DARKEN TODAY

Tminus 56 minutes for the world to darken into the Firey pits of hell dominated by demons populated with the souls of the damnded!
Watch it burn!

*solar eclipse

1 Like

The eclipse has started for me, im not in the path of totality but i can see just a tiny smidge of the moon over the sun With my glasses on

nothing but clouds on my end.

Totally missed it

1 Like

Yes the end is here your gaming life is over as you know it

Was an amazing sight. Didn’t get pitch black dark, but I could see stars in the sky and street lights and car lights turned on. Seeing that sun rim around the moon was something else.

2 Likes

THE SKY IS DARK GOD IS HERE HE KNOWS WHAT IVE DONE AND HES VERY ANGRY

2 Likes

Here are some photos I got

5 Likes

wow bro

1 Like

I caught a a few seconds of the crescent before clouds covered it, but yeah, it felt like it would at 7pm rather at 3pm. so i guess job done Eclipso!
on a side note while buying a bottle of booze, i smelt the most hannous motherfker that smelled like he hadn’t showered in a week. it was the saltiest air i had ever had to walk through at a lineup. It lingered on me until i got to my car, eventually I felt i had to hack a lung out like thus this is what happened:

3 Likes

How u get that 1st one? Camera type?

1 Like

I have told you before mass , stop attending homeless shelter booze raffles

3 Likes

Foking awesome dude

1 Like

Where i was it got pretty dark but the most cover we got was about 80% eclipse, super cool

I remember i went to the path of totality back in 2017 and it was so cool

1 Like

FAKE!!!

Camera hooked up to an old telescopic lens with adjustable light/uv additional lenses. Old setup I have from back when I was really into astronomy as a kid.

2 Likes

He was darkly tanned as fuck. I don’t know. I smelt my own feces today and thought…yup thats the smell!

Are …are you a solar eclipse denier?