These are the guys I should feel bad about hacking against LAWL

for what he did to me, Samhain 13 must die… I will make a necklace from his skull, his clan’s, his wife’s mother

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

1 Like

Don’t worry, @Samhain13 will be destroyed by one of my alts, and he won’t post it on youtube because his brainwashed moronic subscribers are only fed what he wants them to see (him winning phony rigged private matches for content). Just like he never posted the video of him getting destroyed by @Anonymous.Voorhees13, a console pred 😂😂. I’m An ELiTe PC pLaYeR

2 Likes

Clear proof that samhain is a cheater who uses macros, aimbot, esp, turbo gun. He knows the location of the predator, when I ran to heal myself… The whole gimp was on my dick.

I’m honestly waiting for this. I want to see this. And did Jason really wipe him, but Sam never posted it? That’s veddy interesting…

1 Like

Well, Aston is talking about a stream that was taken down where my Predator featured that’s all I’m saying.
But also:

1 Like

huh ? Most times vs you I was streaming and its still there

I mean am I suppose to solo every single predator player on this game ? I have a bunch of matches on my streams that I die, did I ever claim that I win all my matches ? There are both wins and losses there. Thing is reverse the situation and compare the performances, like trade the place of ft and pred in the match, what you think is gonna happen ? If people put me in a pedestal as a unkillable player thats their fantasy.

Couldve been some kind of viewing error then ig.
I remember playing in one stream that had a Wolf Predator thumbnail and then I went on your channel to check out the stream the next day and couldn’t find it.

1 Like

dont remember any of that, no way i can keep track of all my streams

You seriously sound like a toddler trying to explain something.

1 Like

That’s why english people don’t like gypsies lol

1 Like

This guy is the king of the gypsies…

1 Like