These are the guys I should feel bad about hacking against LAWL

Trapping a little kid pred in a room, and then tricking and telling him you won’t kill him just so you can bully and spam grenades and laugh at him as soon as he does. Real stand-up guys. 100% pure class. I should feel ashamed about hacking against these honorable human beings!

StOp BeInG uNeThIcAl aNd UnSpOrTsMaN-LiKe! Be PrInCiPlEd WaRrIoRs LiKe Us!

1 Like

Had two support field medics with miniguns try and do this to me on the camp room in Headquarters. Pain in the fucking asses they were. I’d run in to rush one, the other I didn’t see and he would bodyblock me at the entrance. Got them both in the end though, called them bitch as they bled out.

Also pulled something like this back in the day, I think it was someone from here also, trapped a Pred on Excavation and I body blocked him and the rest just lit him up, he couldn’t even defuse in time. Fun shit.

3 Likes

yes…that’s what idiots do…We have to raise an immortal predator, hunt down these prostitutes…Let’s spread terror in the jungle…Idiot English whores…I’m going to kill you all.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

I miss macelaru

Funny guy

2 Likes

What country is he from?

macelaru is the real bish ish smokin the hashish.

😂😂

1 Like

He’s from Romania, but he’s a good player, not a garbage can like you 💩

2 Likes

He’s from Uganda

Dude shhhhh

1 Like

He’s also not a dirty gypsie like rombakaka 🤢

Stupid gypsy, sucks English people’s dick… Polish Rombak, YOUR ROMAN FRIEND. KAKA.
Macelaru

Rombak when do you play? I never get faced against you

I was in Polska last year, I didn’t see you there.

This human shit lied to the English. He lied to everyone… Ordinary snake, whore like you Captainjelau

will share a clip so you can see how I fight against a big heckar, all the time the predator is located! a cheat.

1 Like

You’re right
I got paired with him a while back in pubs
We played this PC guy called UGLY
It was just me and him vs the pred the whole match and he was trolling him … I was lol
I think they knew each other

he’s a kaka… Like you. You got a gypsy friend from Romania. Is he black like you or is he white?

😂😂 15 seconds in and I’m already dying of laughter. I can listen to this guy complain all day. It’s almost like it’s a satirical SNL skit, but it’s not