These Brain-dead Zerkers Gotta Stop

You ain’t lying. Ive seen it. This guy wipes his fat Viking ass with FTs. Its a thing of beauty.

It is a nice setup

Same with you saying melee takes no skill.

As long as you aint rushing in without a plan and spin to win we dont got an issue

Huh?

Your first reply,as long as you dont rush in without a plan with a zerker/viking and just melee like and idiot you have my respect even if you spam caster maybe not that but what im saying dont be and idiot who rushes in have some strategy because your gonna run into a pre made one day and they will melt you like cheap shitty butter

Always have a plan, stalk to see what they are doing, place trackers in main areas of objectives since just by where they are I know the mission they are doing, place a tracker near reinforcement point, poke bit with bow and caster quick claim, hop out. If someone separates even a bit sickle and quick claim. Kill 3rd. Usually by then the other guy freaked out and ran to reinforce. Kill him on the way there.

Goooghd goooooooghhd

hmm?

Right and i do agree melee fucking sucks it’s very much a if you died to this it was probably more your fault than the predator’s doing as the predator can only do 2 things to improve his melee by attacking from the back or jump canceling

but now we have another issue that’s brought up here plaguing fireteam meta
if your not a premade 3 classes in the game are completely nonviable just absolute dogshit scout/recon/2025 there is no reason to play them over other classes that OBJECTIVELY do their job better in every single situation outside of very specific premade comps which require alot of co-ordination or communication

now you might say “who cares about them, their problems PALE in comparison to predator problems with the current meta!” which in a way i get it your probably right but i would like to ensure the most things are viable most often and most people play the game in random que not in premade que while i would strive for having the most things viable at the highest level also we have to make sure nothing at the lowest level feels unfair even if it actually isn’t unfair at a higher level of play

and solving the predators problems are alot harder than the FT problems as they have less of them and it can be solved in a more direct fashion compared to if you alter anything on the predator it’s more likely to affect fireteam grossly as it’s a 4v1 title

2 Likes

Lol did you die to this

Idk cause I feel each ft class is perfectly fine atm.
Sure health can be an issue, but I then the solution would be to take off duplicate specializations I guess.

Right now the focus should be getting pred to a good place.

Btw the way I’ve seen a few ppl play, I cant consider any class shit anymore. Ft anyway.

1 Like

Especially if they are Vikings

I agree 100%. Class stacking is almost never a good idea in a game. Least for balance, it’s not. And then, if they do, you can have 4 feckin Field Medics prance about with their stacked proximity damage resistance taking arrows to the face and caster to the crotch like it’s nothing

1 Like

How to use melee effective against a pre made squad. It sucks they are sub par

I dont think it stacks. I think each support covers the other so they all have 20% damage reduction I dont think it stacks unless you have proven tested stats there is no evidence in any game I have played with 4 supports on my team and also had to face 4 field medic supports.

When I played as the 4 supports with FM we still took decent damage from the pc and melee and stuff it was just the pick up speed that was the down fall.

And when I plyer against the 4 fm supports All I had to do was keep full chargeing them with the pc it wasn’t impossible tho

It’s the passive didnt stack wouldnt be a prob.
Like before specializations seeing a full team of one class really wasnt a problem.

1 Like