They Listened

Does anyone remember when I asked @IllFonic for a Riot Shield?

I’m Glad ColdIronStudios Listened!!!

9 Likes

dumb idea for phg.

2 Likes

Oh well at least they’re listening

1 Like

Explain?

1 Like

Looks like fun!!!

2 Likes

Riot shields are dumb af unless its a bomb defuse mode

always either too good or a worthless captain america meme compared to whatevers meta

1 Like

It wont feat the PHG style of gameplay. also why a team that is made for sneak and hardhitting operation like the fireteam would need something damn heavy like a shield? reminder that is dutch who lead them. a Guys that wont relly on such stuff. also thereis no garanteee that the shield would block a plasma shot.

1 Like

moreso mechanically they’re essentially some shitty defensive MOBA ability

might as well give FT a Mercy heal beam and add drop shields

dont want a riot shield pred either

This game is actually pretty cool.

2 Likes

You guys aren’t thinking about clash at all lol 😂 you could do so much with a riot shield for starters it would stop the Predator disc meta I’ll tell you that right now lol 😂 and overall would be great to use for moving to certain areas that don’t have cover it would change things up especially if you could throw it down and post up at certain areas as a team but apparently you guys can’t see these facts

The thing isn’t in the game those are only possibilities

1 Like

Life always starts out as only possibilities it’s certain people that make them happen all it takes is a little push

Still unless they add the riot shield(they won’t) everything you stated is only a possibility not a fact

1 Like

riot shield wouldnt matter vs explosives which is pretty much all clash is, lobbing grenades at the point then running off the point so you dont get naded. And the TTK is increased in clash anyways.

shields wouldnt mesh well just like they dont in 90% of shooters.
If we ever got some search and destroy mode sure.

Shield like captain America’s in combat would be cool and work for Predator. Though I think we could go way more interesting with it.

Now ask illfonic for engineer boss battles so cold iron will add it…

Please I’m desperate for engineer action I’ll even give you a 19 dollar Fortnite card.

1 Like

Gooooood!
I knew it was only a matter of time until you joined the Aliens side of the games!

Everything is proceeding exactly as I have foreseen.

1 Like

I would actually pick PHG back up if they added it for the sole purpose of doing a clash private match to reenact that one scene in P2 when the 2 riot control police were hit with the grenade launcher. And then roll in Harrigan to take care of business!!!

1 Like

Hopefully the do more optimization because it’s not there yet on PS4

1 Like

YO DUDE! IVE BEEN SAYING HOW PREDATOR SHOULD HAVE SOMEWHAT OF A SHIELD THATS SOMEWHAT TEMPORARY ONLY ABLE TO TAKE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DAMAGE! This is actually pretty awesome

1 Like