They nerfed the lockers again

Small percentage of mythical duplicates? People have been posting and sharing dupe myths everywhere since the update.

It’s these continued mistakes and the continued lack of transparency that really force us players to have no confidence in the well-being of this game.

Explain to us how it’s so easy to alter the veritanium returns yet it’s somehow difficult to turn off mythical dupes.

6 Likes

I not had one duplicate. Then again, I only buy loot crates between predator ques.

Im not a guy who spends the entire day just loot crating like a maniac.

1 Like

More facts lol

I have over 10 screenshots of myth dupes and I didn’t screenshot them all because I already made a post about it. Which funnily enough wasn’t important enough for them to respond to, but this was lol

Fixed that for you. ❤️

2 Likes

He does sound like a maniac. I didnt lootcrate actually at all prior to the update for like months. And I never owned any Mythics at all until this update.

So @Lo_Leviathan take what you will with that statistic. Dont snort coke and do math without any data.

1 Like

Nah he’s right. I’ve probably hit 300-500 field lockers since the update. Got “Scout Elite” and “Support Elite” as drops…weren’t even duplicates but I shrugged it off.

I’m pissed

1 Like

I literally opened a crate that had 2 mythics in the same one, and both duplicate

I don’t need to know math when @Courier even said Myth dupes were not supposed to be occurring AT ALL. Therefore 1 myth dupe is enough to show their ineptitude at patching their game.

Save the petty insults. I’m immune to your bullshit and blind loyalty

Could have just added the dlc cosmetics in the lockers and dial down exotic dups chances a bit cause everyone is getting the same exotics and isn’t getting others i haven’t even gotten any arthos helmet colors, ire fury rise war paints, poncho face paint, hunter scout berserker possibly elder (haven’t reached 150 yet but his skins probably isn’t in the boxes once you get him) skins not all of them is there and most of the weapon skins isnt in the boxes I’ve been getting way to many dups of skins i already have

Recent patch was “supposed” to fix that apparently it didn’t

1 Like

i dont get your phrasing, becuase you think too much about things. I simply aren’t as toxic as you and don’t care to toss the proverbial shit and stink fest at the company because its your right to be dirty.

Oh I believe it.

1 Like

Not as well-spoken and intelligent as me either apparently.

2 Likes

you think too highly of your own shit talking.stop.

Stop the foreplay and let us just buy trophies FFS

2 Likes

Says the pc master race fanboy, shitlord of trash talking? You are infamous everywhere in these forums as a troll and dirtbag. Dude everyone knows you for it. There’s even a rumor that you are Fantasma. You sure do talk incoherently at times like him.

2 Likes

I only need 2 more. Then I will never buy another fucking locker ever again.

you’re @Fire i knew it stupid furry! I recognize furry lingo anywhere!

I’m having a seriously hard time working out if that’s seriously lucky, or seriously unlucky haha.

3 Likes

Nah just another dude who just sees stupid people for what they are.

1 Like