They nerfed the lockers again

No it still does. I was opening lockers when it happened.

3 Likes

Damn. You must have been shocked. I’m glad I stopped buying crates once I got the Wolf skull.

I don’t know when they nerfed it, like at which hour, but I’m just gonna say that I only had Bobcat skull.

5 Likes

I’m literally only missing the tomahawk trophy, once I have that my collection will be complete

2 Likes

After almost a year playing this game I finally get a trophy and they nerf it. Fuck
😤

3 Likes

Now it’s 2.

Nunchucks.
Viking Axe.

Y’know they should really take this opportunity to buff FT a bit.

❤️😘

1 Like

I finally got all the skulls in one day after farming boxes for almost a year and only need 2 more mythic trophies and I pretty much unlocked everything in the game. GGs.

1 Like

Probably less than 200 lmao

Mind you I have bought the majority of everything in the game so the RnG odds are probably better for me.

There was a little feeling inside of me going, “dang, these were impossible to get, but now everyone is gonna have em.”

Guess we should be more careful with what we ask for lol.

3 Likes

Only those who were around for Great Gold Rush of ‘21.

1 Like

I ain’t even mad.

You know how pissed off I’d get when someone would say, “Yo, Khi, how many trophies you got?” and I’d have to be like, “Not a single fuckin’ one”?

😂

2 Likes

Wait… People still use the lockers ? Hahaha I stopped using them months ago. Useless waste of V. If you really care about cosmetics a shit ton maybe.

1 Like

Yea tbh too many people havent had single one since the beginning and it’s been nearly a year.

Evens out.

Ok after I finished my last batch of 100 field lockers, I bought another 100 and now I’m getting hit with the 500VT Eotics

But to be fair I went from around 300,000 VT on Tuesday to over 1,000,000 today by just opening field lockers

2 Likes

Same. I went from 3 to 3.7 in a day AND got 12 trophies.

Good Happy Success. 😂

It was all those duplicate exotic and mythicals, they really add up

1 Like

First and foremost, Hail Satan.

Secondly - they’re not a waste anymore. They buffed RNG so they’re dropping like 2XL Shaders.

I’m just gonna be real with you guys on this. If ppl didn’t come up to forum right away and opened up a bunch of threads saying “I got this and that easy”, they wouldn’t even nerf it 'cause they wouldn’t know how easy it was to get those trophies.

1 Like

I know, man.

I’m one such culprit.

They said in the stream “we’ve updated the mythic drop rate, but now they’re not as special anymore”

Well, you’ll know next time so you probably won’t do it again. xD

1 Like