They trapped me in a building!

Considering a pred weighs at least twice that of a human, this is kinda ridiculous and hopefully gets addressed

You would meet the same fate with any one of our group of like 10 playingā€¦

alright i donā€™t want any part of this unless you just need one more and certainly i donā€™t want to do this tonight itā€™s like fucking 11:30pm where iā€™m at

The way heā€™s coming at me make me want to run it again, didnā€™t even know he was with yā€™all.

Iā€™m down to use his dreads as a mop again tomorrow, Iā€™m in bed now.

GramperšŸ˜‚

If you have to camp in a building, evac, or abuse exploits, any and all trashing, gloating, or bragging is null and void

Lol im going in the hyperbolic time chamber tonight. Look forward to it.

Oh no, we beat him in the open with straight up fair play twice in a rowā€¦

You are the loudest one, I hope your damage numbers match that.

1 Like

They will, and his knife will fuck you upā€¦

chuckles lmk if they abuse ya

Iā€™m not allowed to shit talk until I beat yā€™all so Iā€™ll take that. Goodnight šŸ’¤

You got this, just donā€™t engage melee. Seriously, just play the range game. All these hot shit FT mains think theyā€™re Gods. Iā€™ve shut down so many FTs like this. Just keep your wits about you.

Yeah Iā€™m a Pred main, and his play was nothing short of a steaming pile of dog shitā€¦

Show me your build, and Iā€™ll rework it for ya. IF it needs reworking

Yā€™all are good man. Iā€™m losing to one of the best at least. Other ppl scared to play yā€™all. I can only get better.

Idk I gotta build something specifically designed for teams that tightly stick together.

Hand Held, charged Caster, Combi. Hesitate to use Combi tho.