They trapped me in a building!

So this was my last match last night and I was tired. I tried to quickly rush a team I thought was noob with a new build I was trying but it almost back fired. They baited me into a building, and almost killed me. I don’t know how I escaped I got lucky, i almost took my 1st L in what feels like forever. This was a good strategy FT mains, y’all should try it.

1 Like

It is a good strategy. But it feels so cheap and unsatisfying.

1 Like

Yea that’s true

One dude with 1600 dmg on pred and the rest afk blowing themselves up nice pubstomp

Preds with a brain dont walk into buildings but yes bodyblocking the doorway is a wonderful strat against people who think they can use melee ever. Even if you get downed as FT your body will bodyblock the doorway. You fell for the oldest trick in the book, must be new but thats cute. Whens the sharpy stream?

I think you have trouble reading or u just didn’t read the post.

Our Fireteam group has fought you at least twice. image|690x387 you aren’t a “Great” Predator main.

Is this a challenge or u just wanna talk shit? And y’all didn’t win.

1 Like

Easy there, kiddo

Oh I will full on challenge you once again. You Vs me, @Drakos, @madmardigan, @VENN7eance @Fire @WhiteKala78 @KameofWar

1 Like

Wait u was on that team I just played? Either way don’t run from challenges.

I wasn’t on your “edited video” claim.

I played the people u tagged already, that’s why I thought u was in the match.

“Wait you was on that Fireteam” because he fucking lost to us. Twice.

1 Like

Oh ok good job beating me.

you did it’s just kalypsio specifically wasn’t on that team at the time as he wasn’t available till an hour later
regardless there’s about 10 of us that we cycle through based on who is on and we get private games going between us every now and again as 2 of us (me and drakos) are self described pred mains

calm down kalypsio no need to break a tree twice at least not till it’s grown some more
he is alright just not incredible

2 Likes

Its a biggish group

There’s more of us.

Scooda is a Liar that’s my point!

You’re lucky you got out.

Gather them up, I’ll go against the others. Y’all are the best FT I’ve faced. I’ve accepted your move.

1 Like