Things that should change for this game.

I’ll actually be honest, I’m gun ho against almost all of these ideas.

Idea 1: Naw, that’s fine.

Idea 2: I don’t exactly agree with this, but I’m open to ideas about the Reinforcement Mechanic.

Idea 3: Nope.

Idea 4: Flavorful, I think I’d like it. Make it a Perk or Specialization for Dutches.

Idea 5: No to Big-Boom Plasma Gun, we technically already have the O.W.L.F Pitbull for Reverse Engineered Pred Tech, BUTT, a Freezing Gernade/Cryogenic Gun that inflicts a slow down effect to Predators/NPCs/FT (in Clash) can actually be pretty cool if done right, while also being completely lore friendly because O.W.L.F tried it in Pred2.

Idea 6: I like this idea. Illfonic seems to be competent when it comes to worldbuliding with Dutch 2025 and Stalking Shadows, even if SS wasn’t entirely their thing.

1 Like

Never thought i would say it but:
Git gud…
If These advantages would be come true the pred wouldnt even exist longer in this game lol
Right now the ft is completely OP. Preds habe Barley a chance (against premades)

1 Like

Isn’t this the guy that’s a ‘FOOKIN BISH’? 😂

Have to disagree. Just because we already have one reverse piece of tech doesn’t mean we can’t get another. (Especially since the one we got is literally the GOSLR but with more kick. Nothing mechanicly unique about it.)

@Xenomorph_2099

They were all field medic

Git gud. Seriously, this would break the game just as bad as the parry glitch. Go home, git gud, and stop whining that now you can’t parry the Predator into a blue screen in a 1v1 and oh so desperately need something to make it “fair”.

2 Likes

So you do know you need a perk to sew footprints when they are mudded right?

Aliens vs Predator DLC agrees.

에이리언 vs 프레데터 DLC는 동의합니다.

1 Like

That’s fair, although I don’t want it getting too crazy like just full on giving a FT a Assault Rifle sided Plasma Caster.

1 Like

Well actaully…

2 Likes

1 - I don’t agree. This is based on the principle that a hunter can track his prey.
What would be the reason for taking this away from the Predator ?

2 - I also don’t agree.
It is a Predator Strategy to Prevent the FT from calling Reinforcements, and have to hunt them down again.

3 - That is why I do not see any sense in having this Time of 15 Minutes per Round.
It’s simple.
The Round must End only when the Entire FT Team is Killed, or when the Predator is Killed.
But, I think 2 things should be fixed in this case too:
3.1 - I think the Predator should only be able to Begin the Hunt after the FT Mission is Complete.
For At least 1 FT Member to have the chance to Complete the Mission.
3.2 - And also There should be no more Extraction Time. And the Phrase: “Not a Soldier is left behind.” If there are still Soldiers left, the Helicopter needs to Wait!.

4 - The idea of ​​predator traps is very good.
But what would these Traps look like?.

5 - In the 2nd Predator Movie, Agent Keyes intended to freeze the Predator as well.
But in the middle of a forest and in an open environment, the weapon will not be efficient.
Not to mention that until the Soldier manages to aim with this Freezing Weapon, the Predator will be able to Kill the Soldier.

6 - PHG is a game totally geared towards the Yautjas.
They have nothing to put Aliens in the game.
I think a lot more is missing due to the Huge Content of the Predator Franchise.
But for PHG to get better, the solution is definitely not an Alien DLC.

The hame isn’t like the movies if it was you’d never play again because predators like me would just come up behind you and stealth kill the ft one at a time