Third and last push for female Samurai varient!

Well I wish every DLC would come with a non-paid female version, which might be unlikely. But regardless, if I find it interesting enough, I’ll get it. So I came up with a female counterpart for Mister Samurai boi. Lemme know what you guys think. This is my lste night, poor sleep created concept that maybe @Kassinaillia
and her pals could impliment or hopefully pass this idea on.

Viking has a companion so I feel that every predator based on ancient cultures should be a pair. Samurai needs his partner and Cleo…it’d be neat if she brought one (Anubis Pred/Anubias Hunter? Pharaoh Hunter?

Now without furthur adieu! I present my concept, for the third and last time.👌🏼

Name: Ronnin Huntress

Summary: A great Yokai swordswoman from the heavens, peerless and alone, the Ronnin Huntress traveled the asiatic continent in search of the best bladesmen the land could offer her. Her otherworldly prowess earned her admiration and fear and those that she spared came to deify her as a goddess of war!

Stats: Three and half bars of health, two and three-fourths a bar of stamina, three bars of movement speed, and two bars for gear.

Specializations: Fervent, Warrior, and a new and unique perk that comes with her; Yokai Wind. Yokai Wind grants a movement speed and melee weapon speed boost.

Weapon: Naginata.

Weapon Summary: A ko-naginata infamously utilized by the swift demon Huntress of the far East. This heavy polearm was forged carefully by the Huntresses’ hand and was designed to be able to keep the countless Samurai legions rushing her at a distance. Having two distinct attack types, the weilder is caple of wide, cone shaped swings and acrobatic, agile jumps or can make themselves stationary, bracing themselves as the Naginata can stretch a short distance to impale prey quickly. (Temporily stuns target) Many legends were told about the Heavenly staff.

Special Effect: Bleeding Impairment. Once hit with severeal slashes, prey will take reduced healing for a short period of time and will also suffer from a speed debuff.

Gear: Naraka Shuriken

Gear Point Usage: 3

Gear Summary: Said to be blades forged deep within the bowels of Naraka (hindu religion’s interpretation of Hell) these extremely fast throwing weapons sliced through the air as the Ronnin huntress masterfully aimed and launched them, tearing down the many Samurai to step to her.

New Perk: Fujin’s Shukufuku (Wind God’s Blessing)

Perk summary: Grants this Yautja reduced stamina use when attacking, allowing for more stamina to be maintained whilst fighting.

New Helm Paint: 浪人 (meaning warrior adrift)

New Skin: Yokai, Oni, Akuma, and Yemma.

Of course this DLC would also come with a new set of Predlocks and a helmet.

I’ve shared this twice now and I will be heard this third time…hopefully, 😢😢😫, gosh darnit!!

1 Like