This community is almost as bad as this game

Not even playing anymore at this point due to bugs/glitches and was gonna just lurk here every now and then to see if they ever will actually improve this dumpster fire- but reading through people’s posts here makes makes me never want to fuck with this game again. Constant fanboying to defend these devs and their product, any complaints almost immediately met with “just git gud” “game works fine for me maybe you should play better” or my new all time favorite, a guy reporting a glitch talking about he’s using a version of Windows Called professional and then someone telling him no one gives a fuck he’s professional it just means his parents are rich?
Oh and gotta love that argument “you’re complaining because there’s no content now but when they do add more maps and game modes will you still be complaining?”
This game is a glorified early access to act like its anything else is delusional. We are never going to get anywhere with this game at this point, Illfonic is just going to continue to shit these dumb “DLC” reskins straight into your mouth because so many of you fuckers will blindly purchase anything they put up for sell concerning predator immediately regardless to the state of the rest of the game. Jesus Christ this game/forum makes me want to shove forks in my eyes

6 Likes

Man just find a priv team to play with we’ve been having loads of fun lol

1 Like

Sadly there are the odd handful of clowns that fanboy the Devs and dismiss criticisms with “get gud” and other examples you’ve mentioned. But if you’ve read the responses to the recent patch notes and the countless topics hammering this game you’ll know that the fanboys are few and far between. And thankfully so might I add.

5 Likes

Glitches/bugs make it unplayable. I have 3-4 hours each day I can play, I don’t have time to spend 2 and a half hours working thru glitches

5 Likes

I think I’ve asked this before but isn’t there a discord for this game.

1 Like

Oh look! Another “I’m quitting!” post while you sit in the Predator queue. Daring.

1 Like

Hey look! Another post providing a perfect example for why this community is utter shit. I haven’t played since before the update and won’t until they fix this game, hopefully along with some other thoughtful people.

3 Likes

Postception!

1 Like

Preach

2 Likes

You’re name has safe space in it. That’s all we need to know about you and your mentality

1 Like

What DLC reskins? Elder was free. Everyone understands you want maps NOW, Op.
Illfonic’s management is shit and their talent questionable af, games buggy as hell but not sure what you’re trying to accomplish with this post? Def early access though welcome to games as a service. Still waiting for an update to rdr online after 7 months, but that doesn’t sell shark cards boo. Surprised they’re following this monthly roadmap without any delays so far tbh. Surprised there’s a roadmap at all and they didnt just drop it like F13, which was my original expectation. If you want to moan about monthly content drops not being what you wanted thats on you.

1 Like

i thought the communtiy was bad cause people like you huhuuhuhuh

Might want to watch what you say before the gestapo fanboys drop by just to talk shit lol 😂

3 Likes

You can’t even have an opinion on this forum anymore without being shit talked. It’s snowing everywhere ❄️❄️❄️

3 Likes

The do it. All of it.

I’m tired of people who don’t play the game lurking here. “Too many glitches and bugs” I don’t have these, and how do you know you have them, you’ve stopped playing. Stop making the dlcs they said they were going to so I can complain when they don’t release what they said they would. And I’ll say it again, if you don’t like the game now, more maps aren’t going to help. Only playing if the game looks different is a shallow thought process.

And a lot of these complaints are a factor of “git gud” Oh now, berzerker is too powerful, nerf him. Maybe you should try shooting him and watch as he quickly melts. The FT kills me too fast, I need to tank. Don’t jump in the middle of the four of them. Why can’t I 1v1 the predator? Because its an asymmetrical game. stick together and you won’t have to 1v1 him Parry is too powerful Use gun

I keep hearing about how this is early access and what not, and it sounds like children throwing a temper tantrum. This has more content than early access games, but less content then a AAA game. Well, most AAA games. The other issue is that this is the game. The game’s not going to have some 8 hour single player campaign. Its not going to have ten modes and giant space battles. The game is just a recreation of the first movie. That’s what it was advertised as, that’s what we got. Yeah, they’ll be polishing up the bugs and glitches people have, yeah they’ll be balancing out stuff so everything is a viable choice, Yeah, they’ll release new maps. but this is the game you chose to buy, and have chosen to leave. You’re delusional thinking this was something its not.

And then you have people like BadRed7 who is just here to complain and anyone who disagrees with him must be a fanboy so he can ignore them and keep complaining about something he’s not playing.

2 Likes

Lmfao and here we go again. Wa wa wa like a baby crying lol. I have an opinion which I’m entitled to speak up on @FossilHunter13. Just because I have t played lately doesn’t mean I don’t own the game. Why should I not voice my opinions in a shit product that I payed for. The fact that you go out of your way to tag me when I haven’t even engaged with you shows your true character.
Bro stfu and let people have an opinion. I’m sorry if you don’t have freedom of speech in your country but I do. If you disagree with my view then awesome… good for you. One thing is to have a mature response. It’s another to act like a spoiled little shit with people you disagree calling them names and such… now that’s just childish. Notice how every time I post my opinions I always get “attacked”. A lot of you need to grow up and grow a pair. Not everyone in life will agree with you. The end. Move about your day.

1 Like

You can have your opinion, but unfortunately, by not playing your opinion is outdated and thus irrelevant. You can say whatever you want, but don’t act like you are speaking facts.

You call people who disagree without gestapo fanboys and snowflakes. Real mature. What’s that you said, calling people you disagree with names is just childish? And then you tell people to grow up? Hypocrisy at its finest.

I see you typing and honestly I don’t care to read or respond to you. I’ve written all I have to say. I’m not going to argue on a forum for a video game. I have my views on this game so do you. The end.
Ps if your so dumb that you do not understand my post about “fanboys” then just leave. You have no idea what I’m referencing. But hey if the shoe fits then wear it.
If you must know I’m referring to all the assholes that like to talk shit instead of giving me a calm normal debate.

1 Like

Taking the “high road” when I point out how you’ve failed? Classic. You are only on here to argue. Now you throw a tantrum and leave when you’ve lost.

Bye! Hope the door doesn’t hurt on the way out! At lease with you gone, there will be a little more room for those who actually play the game to air their opinions.

1 Like