This forum has been invaded by bots

You know who I’m talking about, they’re spamming the shitty ads everywhere

1 Like

There’s probably over 100 new spam threads created a day.

I mean we all knew Illfonic’s new message of taking interest in the game & the community and putting effort into it again was a lie, but this just blatantly confirms it.

2 Likes

Bots are putting in the work.

Bot bump

You calling me a bot? You whore!

😂
I know you create a lot of pointless threads but no I wasn’t referring to you😂

1 Like

Looks like someone deleted the bot’s post. But it’s probably only a matter of time before new bots emerge. I feel a little sorry for illfonic.

1 Like

But Illfonic said they care about phg

Yeah, I got inside information from illfonic.

OCHINCHIN.FT will be released soon as FT DLC.

1 Like

the illfonic bootlickers will love that

Biotxh~

1 Like

jesus they deleted a shit ton. It like they killed a whole generation of degenerate animals and now were left with some filthy advanced race of humans. And the humans don’t know what to say now!
Kind of left nude with nothing but a few leaves covering their genitals!

Holy shit that’s a lot of spam this morning. Why doesn’t Illfonic do anything to block these accounts? Or even can they?

(Yes, I get the obvious answer to any question that starts with “why can’t Illfonic…”. But this isn’t game development, should be easier for them)

1 Like

Is fairly evident there is a member of the community feeding the bots. They come in waves at common specific times.

Now, this forum is basic shit from 30 years ago. Trust me, they can’t fix it. They need to rebuild it.

1 Like

We’ve lost the war on the bots
Raining clint eastwood sad GIF on GIFER - by Moogugar

I had to scroll past 50 some odd bot posts to reach this thread. What the fuck is going on

2 Likes

4 Likes

The world is made up of someone’s work

1 Like

Idk, bots have invaded the server

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsacm38RusM

1 Like