This game gets a lot of hate and I know why

…i forgot to to say direct it…to where it was going to originally. that is- not towards me.

1 Like

ITS TOO LATE IT ALL DIRECTED AT YOU, YOU PC PEASENT
r6

2 Likes

2 Likes

predator-predator2

If fireteam reinforce they should drop a pod for pred to resupply, just like the optional mission for fireteam , cant be that hard to do

2 Likes

Fireteams not hard to deal with unless you’re trying too hard to be fair. You can down pretty much every team within 3 minutes if you really want to, it just won’t be that fun and you’ll have spent 10mins waiting for a cheap but certain win.

They added private match customization for people who want to tweak settings. If you wanna see how a 300% damage buff would work out for either team, invite some people to a party and try it out. I promise you predator will be downed on sight lol

2 Likes

oh bro ive lost less than a handful of games as pred and its all i play. im pretty damn good. its imbalanced

ive done all the tests. I have purchased 3 copies of this game, one for my son, my girl and myself. My fiance and i have done all the tests for the perks in private matches. Fearless gives you +2 - +4 dmg on melee weapons. Down range gives you +10 - +30 dmg on ranged attacks. Impenetrable does nothing even noticeable as we cant see health numbers for the predator, and from what ive seen I die from the exact same amount of bullets in exactly the same amount of time. for 6 weight it does pretty much as little as the other two ive mentioned. -2 dmg from bullets. however, energy cells basically doubles if not triples your energy reserve, trapper is ok and worth the increase, long jump and adrenal glands are also good. Large pouch is the best value in game though for the predator and honestly he is underpowered dramatically.

Now with the fire team and hackers are also in the game but just from base stats, fire team perks increase their damage output by what seems to be around 30%. Sniper specialization when proc’d will kill a berserker with impenetrable AND Ironside in less than a full clip, where as without the perk, ud have to hit it with pretty much everything. Yautjas bane increases damage by around 10% which is MUCH more than fearless or down range for the predator. thick skin or whatever reduces predator damage is also around the 10% or 10 less dmg per hit range which is also EXTREMELY more powerful than Impenetrable AND Ironside. I get the buffs for fireteam, but dont make them unkillable. one overcharged shoulder cannon should down them no matter their perks. one spear toss ETC. they are Human not the Queen Alien.

2 Likes

1 Like

yes remove this it makes absolutely no damn sense

exactly. i mean i kill them and win literally 90% of my games but sometimes theres that one FT guy who did 4k dmg to me in seconds and took 6 spear throws to the chest and didnt go down. This is where i scratch my head and see why TRUE fans gave this game the worst review of 2020

1 Like

Hacking can be done on both pc and ps4 apparently, but through curiosity about if there really are hackers at this game , I found a wall hack for pc and from anything I’ve seen ? Aimbot isn’t all that hard to implement, there is ways to do it that are almost universal for pc games

I think we have different reasons for wanting Reinforcements gone.

Anyway here are some health Numbers on Pred classes. all classes deal the same base melee damage.

HP:

Hunter - 1250
Scout - 1000
Berserker - 1500
Viking - 1500
Valkyrie - 1300
Samurai - 1350

Combistick DMG 21 - 24 per hit melee
120-130 Thrown

Wristblades - 30 - 34 per hit

Plasma caster full charge 120 dmg if hit direct

So far this is all of what i have had the time to gather. The perks increase melee effects by a worthless 2 damage and ranged attacks by another “ehh” 10 damage.

2 Likes

1 Like

It means we’re going to get Sora, Donald and Goofy, as well as every Disney character as guest characters for the Fireteam.

People like you are the reason people don’t want to stay. Everyone get a chance to vent or even to rant don’t always rush to be a p.o.s

That rudeness is “YA YOU THINK”

And even then I usually save it for people I know better.

when the forums have been complaining about balance for months now.

My humor is quite subdued compared to the rest of the forum. Unless you can point out a specific example, your barking up the wrong tree.

2 Likes

They just need to make the fireteam more human and realistic

1 Like

What do you mean by that?