This game gets a lot of hate and I know why

It’s a balancing issue. The fireteam is way too overpowered in some kindergarten attempt to make them more desirable to play as. The issue here is it takes away all sense of fact, and “true to the story” fun we expected from the game. Humans get one shot from his spear, Disc, Cannon etc. Let’s not pretend. But a predator also goes down from enough bullets in one place. The damage done to the predator is already too significant with the fireteams perks that become available, and the damage the predator can do becomes very insignificant in comparison to a solo fireteam member fully perked. So just make everything one hit. Balancing issue fixed. This game is so fun low level. But then it becomes very heavily unbalanced in the fireteams favor around level 10-20 and stays that way infinitely.

4 Likes

Must. Resist. Urge. To be. Rude. For. Comedy.

11 Likes

I’m just gonna say that doing it your way will lead to more problems, what’s the point of playing if you’re literally going to get one shot from everything the Predator has. I’m sorry to say it but you sound like a very salty Predator main, I know Fireteam has DPS on their side but if you’re getting killed too frequently and blaming it on the FT then that’s a you problem sir. From the sounds of it you’re a potato Pred.

2 Likes

Here ill do it for you

If you cant handle the damage get out the Jungle

7 Likes

I will say though your not the first one to recommend very high TTK and in general I like the idea.

2 Likes

FT main confirmed

1 Like

Never.

2 Likes

Oh yeah?! Then how come I saw you play as FT yesterday!

@Thunder-Cats exposed.

3 Likes

Probably the same reason I saw you. Cause we were giving the Preds a refreshment they needed

@REYNOSO_FUA11 exposed

3 Likes

Hey I’m not a pred or FT main and never once said as such. I’m a Scout main and that transcends such petty differences.

6 Likes

Predator just needs more new stuff. Not a melee weapon.

But range weapons or gear stuff such as new traps, or the beam wrist launcher from the comics

2 Likes

“Fucking disgusting!”

2 Likes

The only proper response is a quote from Zeus.

3 Likes

stay strong. let the rudeness build. then when the time is right…let it flow.

1 Like

I like this idea. But this changes will also force both teams to play camp, just to make first shoot. As example, pred players will spam their plasma caster or bow just because it’s one-shot and because unlimited ammo (a lot of arrows).
Ft will.just sit on spot with 4 sniper rifles and melt pred when he arrives

Make reinforcements add time to the clock

Allow Predator to call in a supply drop once per match if needed

2 Likes

Or remove reinforcements

4 Likes

<breathe’s in>

MASS YOU SUCK

tenor (1)

1 Like

Increase gear use?

Or more ammo crates around the map.