This game gets a lot of hate and I know why

Man things are looking “grim” here

2 Likes

Ya and apparently I’m the “Troupe master” of toxicity according to this random dude.

Man seems kinda like a “hallow” outlook on things.

2 Likes

It is but I just can’t stand having a “Radiant” outlook on things. Just not who I am.

Right right. Cant act like a “hornet” all the time but sometimes it is required to “nail” it all in cant let them “worm” out if it and a"void" the subject. It can really “bug” someone.

2 Likes

Some people are really “infected” with toxicity, living in the “shade” of others pain. It takes an honest “soul” to forgive them.

We can only “dream” that others will “bee” nice.

But until then we have to walk the “path of pain” with everyone being so toxic.

1 Like

True you have to a “silk” touch to reach some people, but everyone has their own “songs” to sing in their life.
Oh wait it still hasn’t come out yet. Lol

2 Likes

Sucks for the people actually excited for it.

Idk. It might be the “king” of the series no need to “white” it out.

1 Like

Eshtion is one of the better players i have seen at this game , definitely up there. Llama aswell and others . I think alot of players have such different experiences with this game . Some encounter more bugs than others and it far too broad to just be black and white , there is alot of spectrum to this game…and its forum 😁

@Eshtion first of love me some TF2 really hope respawn makes their finally decision on TF3. Would love to play with u if u want. And this thread has become a “vessel” for people to express their “charm” of games that have consumed both their “soul” and taken their “geo”

1 Like

Even as someone that plays mostly fireteam…

Please for the love of God do this! It’s such a cheap, boring mechanic that sucks out all strategy and fear this game can have. I hate it on both sides because it’s so lame. Hell even if it means taking out second wind I personally would be down for it.

1 Like

Personally I think just having a single button push to instakill all the fireteams members at once would work better.

Like it shouldn’t even matter if the predator player can see the fireteam, just one press of a button to kill them.

But they still count as trophy’s

1 Like

Aaaawwwwww but I love using the radio as a traaaaaaaaap

2 Likes

Hey as much as you pred mains love doing that I’m sure you’d love a step towards pred being the power role even more.

1 Like

As long as there is pandering that will never happen. And from what I’ve seen the pandering to the weaker fts has gotten worse during my absence. What with the field medic specialization anyone can almost instantly get a teammate up? Really? XD granted they didn’t stand against my self destruct and bear traps but yeah such pandering.

2 Likes

I like when there’s field medics because then I can get a quicker stealth kill.

When you make a range class Predator, s***'s easy. It’s only slightly difficult if you build a melee predator.

Last I knew they had hard nerfed predators range weapons (the bow/range damage/ plasma caster is still nerfed I assume)

Its also the the fan base making it a shitshow to enjoy look at gta and cod

I will admit I had ONE enjoyable match but then again that fireteam was just so wholesome it was great. Other than that the other matches were silent unless they lost then they got toxic at the end when they unmuted themselves.

1 Like