This game has become so damn boring

Sorry to say this, but right now, I feel as being a Fireteam Main and occasional Pred, even while winning most of the time, the Matches have gotten so damn boring.

There hasn’t been anything new for Fireteam for over half a year now.
Balancing is better than ever, but still sub-optimal.
Skill-based Matchmaking is still something you can only dream of, matching level 1 Preds with level 600+ PC Veterans.
New (Pred) players have a damn hard time, making it hard to not be utterly frustrated. I guess many players deinstall this game after the first day or week, cause we don’t see many people stick to it, only the veterans.

Please make the game a tiny bit more interesting again!
Give us new toys, give us new experiences, give us a reason to stay!
But most important, think about the new players, make it easier for them!

2 Likes

Ilfonic : Yeaahhhhhh… Nooo

2 Likes

Your only just now realizing this?

1 Like

Matchmaking system is not a bad idea
But if they add something like that , then you need to stay in a lobby for like maybe 2/3 minutes to find a good Predator
And it’s so longer for predator, Pred player needs to wait to get a match maybe for 6 or 7 minutes cuz this game has alot of potatoes rn
And because we don’t have a Rematch option after a match , I guess it’s not Worth it

1 Like

Try challenging yourself in solo queue. Randoms are indeed special ed but you want a challenge anyway. Try running no meds as well. That makes it very interesting

1 Like

Help Predator

2 Likes

Skill based matches is called private matches, tends to be more Fun and exciting than pubs overrall, specially when you have people that get along and want everyone to have fair experience. Make a lobby, throw invites, lately I got into private games with ps players like that, was better than pubs.

1 Like

You’re barely noticing this.

I haven’t played but a few times since they increased the level to 999 and I don’t miss it one bit.

There are far better games out there to be stressing over this one.

3 Likes

Literally have no idea why people still play

1 Like