This game is broken

You need to use them if the other side is also using it. If a good fireteam is using bane you will probably need down range to win vs them. Also tracker is the most op perk. Players that use them are good they just want an extra advatange needed to win vs players that are also good. I need to use down range vs good PC premades, anyone does if they want to win, still not gonna be enough for the mayority of predator players to win against them.

The average predator but not good ones.

I have stopped using them for over 4 months do an average of 3k-5k damage solo against Good Preds so yeah no you dont need them!

Anyone that have been playing for a while can pull that type of damage and “good pred” depends on the standards someones has, unless you have names or screenshots I will assume they were randoms.

Lol! Randoms! The melons dont brage about killing randoms! Fuck your dense as fuck!

The Melons?

Boobies

1 Like

Man your fucking dense

What may break this game like many other multiplayer games is the dreaded cheating including macros, filters and exploits.

This shits a joke anymore

Your missing one

Which multiplayer game is not broken or doesn’t have deficiencies in your opinion?

Oh I was gonna say this game is fucked since it’s made by illfonic who doesn’t have a great track record

Somehow, true.

However, I think the game designers and artists did a great job. Music, sound and artstyle are fantastic. The game is very close to the original movie from 1987. Hunt is a unique game mode which is not found in any other game. Clash is trash, though.

Sadly, there have been lots of bugs probably caused by less careful programming. For instance, why use a proprietary data format for loadouts?

I agree the game “looks” amazing and sounds great but the gameplay is lacking and of course the bugs

Also the game is broken in that it straight up doesn’t work. I just died because I got locked into a mudding animation, and was still stuck in place from a trap after I had already released myself from the trap. Like, what the fuck.

1 Like

Stuff like that is why I left the game
Plus it got boring as fuck

What games do you currently play? Any recommendations?

Dead by daylight
Man eater
Rdr2
Apex legends
RE3

Thank you.

Man Eater and RDR2 are nice singleplayer games. Finished them upon release.

I enjoyed the original Resident Evil 2 and 3 twenty years ago but the demos of the RE2 and RE3 remakes as well as Resident Evil Village could not convince me.

Never got into Dead by Daylight and Friday 13th. I simply didn’t enjoy them after having played Predator: Hunting Grounds.

Apex Legends, Fortnite, Warzone and so on are not my cup of tea since you have to collect all that stuff just like in many singleplayer games. With a premade team, I assume Apex Legends is lots of fun, though.

Have fun!