This game is dying

Exactly dude it’s crazy what’s happening now

Dbd has like 14+ maps

No, 7 maps with slight variation

I play DBD it’s true

1 Like

Oh, yeah if you’re talking about that there’s like 7 maps

1 Like

Yeah but if you think about it, they have events and special things to keep it fresh plus I stoped playing that game too

This game will still have more content in a year than they have had in 4

4 Likes

Relax the leakers are helping out as much as they can cause illfonic is not giving out info etc…

In general yes 2v10 is coming… and it looks like some people managed to play it… by play it i mean it was broken and not finished and they modified files which means you can get banned lol…

So yes i will give the game half a year or a year… if until then they dont have a lot more content then idk…

3 Likes

A mean its not dieing. Give it some time. Its dying as in boardom on challenges. And i got a mythical trans scout… so stoked. Love mythic ft skins?

1 Like

2v10 huh i’d rather have a 1v1v5v5 tbh
frenemies are the best thing to deal with in a asymetrical game everyone wants to win but together there chance of winning is stronger but when to betray is the greatest question of all

2 Likes

Im still hoping for a 3v10… just so they can recreate the predators 2010 lmao… oh well chance has been blown i guess ahahah

3 Likes

Is there a video or any images they posted that you can send us?

Pretty sure there was a video on either twitter or actual youtube… im not sure that i saved it but i think also that they delete the posts like that… not sure…

But i remember it was a video and it was on overgrowth, 2 preds and 4 fireteam members… but in general it proved its coming lmao…

1 Like

True, if you know the poster hit us up

2 preds

There lol

1 Like

Every other post here and on reddit I see is “this game is dying. There’s no new content. There’s 3 shit maps and 1 dumb game mode, no one streams”. The game is 2 months old, it has a roadmap of future content, some of which has already been pulled from PC files including a new map. Put the game down and go sit on the porch a few days or something and give it some time if you’re tired of what’s there already. I get it it doesn’t seem like a lot to some but to me. I’m having fun, hell I decided to start using the mic and just make fun commentary while playing FT to make it more fun while I wait the next few days for future content.

Damn if you ain’t learned patience playing Pred by now you ain’t gonna

In general the 2 preds look cool but i think 3 is where its at lol… Cause you see 3 in avp 1, you see also 3 in predator 2010… @Idek check top post of mine

4 Likes

Like if you like it or not its gonna happen lol… The player list tab already supports multiple preds on it… pretty sure it will probably end up being 3 preds…

1 Like

Yeah, plus 3 predators would probably be better for balance. Plus it’s more accurate

3 Likes

Ok then. Go make a better predator game since its that easy to do, since you are not patient for updates and new content thats coming. Cyaaaaaaa 😜

2 Likes