This game is dying

They may just test it for awhile after release, then if needed throw in a third to see how it is if the FT is too strong

I agree peeps needs to chill their horses a bit xD… a quite a lot of tests have to be done before adding shit…

1 Like

3 v v 10 all i can see is coordinated preds plasma cannon and disc throw combos

XD or it will be worse and an actual shit fest where a guy plays zerk and rushes in dies… then only us 2 are left… and rip lmao…

1 Like

2 v 10 would be hard for ft. All i can picture is 2 coordinated preds uding full charged plasma caster

All depends really. If they coordinate fire on one predator they could probably take him down

1 Like

dude it’s not dying…it’s just more people have reached 150 and want to play the elder class…think of it as a dps role for a 4 man dungeon in an mmo (i use ff14 as an example) you get 1 healer 1 tank and 2 dps double that for an 8 man party …dps is the single most popular role and the average wait for a dps even in the most recent of dungeon is always 15+ min…that’s what you are dealing with …realy the only way to improve load times is to make players WANT to play ft …dutch worked…latest update and samurai pred will hurt it because devs forgot to include ft players …it’s a rookie mistake but something they will address sooner or later

Btw, the fact a dev has yet to shoot down this mode like they did with singleplayer tells me it’s real and coming soon personally

Thas fkn lame. I’d rather just have an actual team of preds. But if itl make you happy just give me the ability to friendly fire and il gladly shoot you next time we team up. Or maybe not. Muhahahaha

1 Like

Lets be honest here… Lmao… if 10 players focus a single pred even if other pred is covering up and saving his back… 10 people come on…full focus on one pred can lead to that preds health melted off… unless they balance out the game such as perks and stuff… then yeah… but think about actually 4-5 people using snipers and recon class lmfao…

3 Likes

2 predators teaming up will likely take a 10 FT team easily, specially if they make different infills for each squad.

Predators can start in opposite sides of the map and they can still meet up in less than 30 seconds into the match.

1 Like

2 predators vs all 10 members would be very similar to what we have now just more ppl

2wice as fun!

Exactly

Usually they drop in pods at the same location or travel in groups in ships…

Also theoretically your answer is right and false… and my answer is also right and false… it depends on how quick people adapt to fireteam and actual objective and all… and like cordination is the key… like on that note game is balanced out right… but like it depends who cordinates faster right… as pred you have to be unexpected and fast af and take them by surprise…

While FT has firepower and they can literally just carry on a sniper rifle like even people with 3 sniper rifles can take one pred down easily if the constant barrage is going on…

1 Like

Except it’ll add some friendly competition to see who rips more spines out.

1 Like

Still better than 3

From 1 to 10, how big do you think the July DLC disappointment will be ?

Also 4 years old 🤷🏼‍♂️

If it’s this I’ll be a 10 on the great scale.

1 Like