This glitch is worse then blue screen

I got put into a glitch/bug that hindered my game in an ungodly way. I was getting shot in numerous ways in a direction I was not in. Did we win, did we lose? Find out in today’s episode of Predator Hunting Grounds.

2 Likes

Alright, I made a whole response on your video about what I think happened but I’m going to paste it here anyway.
Two of the players that were visible were both shooting in a random direction (where Tae was no where near) and each of those hits hurt him. One of them was using the second shotgun and the other was using an assault rifle I believe. Also note, the marker that appears on the screen when you’re taking damage was pointing at those two players so it definitely wasn’t the fourth player that did that damage. So what probably happened was that Tae got stuck on their screens but on Tae’s screen he was still moving around. And at 6:36 you can see one of the players knifing the floor so I assume that’s where he managed to kill Tae when he was in 2nd wind so he probably didn’t move very far.
This glitch is very game breaking and I hope it gets fixed soon
@Courier @OldKingHamlet

I’d also like to note that the glitch seemed to have started once you threw the smart disc as just after that throw was when they started to shoot at you