This how traps supposed to work now?

Right, I get they can shoot them, but they were clearly in the trigger field for long enough (so I thought) to activate the traps here… Guess I was wrong?

2 Likes

They don’t want you throwing traps at FT

1 Like

I would love to latch it on their necks and arms xD

1 Like

Yea like Saw!

1 Like

I think it would just be funny to see lmao

I’ve heard that said by players, but not from the devs directly. Even the patch notes didn’t mention any activation time increases…

1 Like

Maybe it’s just lag? Could be a bug too.

1 Like

They do a lot of shadow nerfs and buffs I’ve felt

1 Like

This man, this.

Traps are to be set and go, not to be used as a melee weapon because you can’t aim. Too many people were using them like that and well, they got nerfed. You have the netgun for that.

Not to mention the whole setting all traps in the reinforcement radio, which basically broke the whole reinforcement mechanic.

It was used as an exploit and well, that’s what you get.

2 Likes

I’m cool with them being destructible and taking longer to arm, but this particular match they didn’t trigger at all. So I’m thinking lag. A previous match tossed a trap on a path in front of a FT and he walked right into it and triggered not more than 2 seconds later. These stuck around a bit too long…

1 Like

Errrm being at the radio isn’t an exploit it’s a smart play if the teams trash he should have no problem if the teams good you don’t wanna half to kill them over again cuhz most likely you’ll die

2 Likes

I have seen FT blowing up traps even after they have been set for a long time. So illfonic just gave FT another advantage over the Predator. This game is getting worse every month. Pretty soon nobody who likes playing as the Predator is going to be playing this garbage at all. Illfonic step up and fix this the way we have been asking you to and stop catering to FT so damn much. This is a Predator game not a FT game…

1 Like

If I find the reinforcement radio before FT needs to call in already dead players that I killed already then guess what I should be able to trap the hell out of it because I don’t think it is fair for people to come back from the dead. End of story. Now your telling me that FT can blow up my bear traps that have been sitting there pretty much the entire match if they choose to do so? That is just plain Bullshit!!! Don’t be surprised illfonic when the moders finally do find out how to mod this game, if they don’t take everything you have done in the so called name of balance and reverse the entire thing back to the way it should be with the Predator having the clear advantage. It should by nature have the advantage anyways seeing there are 4 of them and only the one Predator…

2 Likes

Bro, one time this PS pred went around the map searching for the radio location and set 6 traps around it before engaging my FT. I was the last man trying to call reinforcements by the time I got through the third trap he was already slashing my guts out. To me that’s a bitch move. They need to fix this, they should not reveal the radio location until it’s time to call reinforcements.

People shouldn’t be able to come back from the dead, they should make you select another one of your loadouts because the one you started with already died and it should be where you have half of what you should start with as inventory.

1 Like

This would be broken I’ve been playing since launch my guy the radio is a broken mechanic in Genaral why not just buff bane again? Have u played with friends and tested damage ect and all

1 Like

If that is the case the Predator should have 4 lives that have to all be killed before you finally down it for good. That would be fair…

Ft need to respawn in as buffed Predator hunting STGZ operatives

If FT needs a respawn it’s because the Predator player is probably better in which case said buff is justified

If that is the case then give the Predator a larger hp and stamina pool

it should be a total of what the FT has to make it fair for the Predator