This is annoying even if it's not a big deal.

I wanna spit tobacco on the guys boots that’s sitting across from me xD

1 Like

I got new ideas:

Alpha: He’s pretty much skinning some wild animal on a tree when he hears something, presumably the choppa, and drops down, giving out this roar as if this were really some territorial dispute than anything else. At 0:32

Outro shows him standing above the Player Model’s corpse of the FT who dealt the most Pred Damage or had the most XP. Holding their skull, he slams it down his armor’s back spike as a trophy. He then beats his chest once, roaring again.

Viking: Sharpens his axe before huffing and snarling for the battle to come. Outro shows him hearing a peculiar howling wind, something calling him “home” perhaps. He huffs, and lumbers off, trophies intact.

Valkyrie: Camera pans up to the sky, the heavens before you see Valkyrie blocking out the sun, having jumped down. She growls, hearing the choppa. Outro shows her having placed FT members in a small group of ceremonial graves. She then sets them on fire, leaving them to rest.

Default Preds: Probably just Default lmao.

1 Like

Some great ideas by all of you. I think something from our posts can be used in upcoming updates this year. Like I said before little things like this are so satisfying and it gives PHG more immersion. Mortal Kombat does it great, just a few seconds of intro and outro, nothing too long, but it really helps you to feel like a predator while playing.

Fucking awesome!!!

Dude that’s so damn sick!