I would really like for next update to see new cinematic start and end of the match for both fireteam or predator. Only chopper entry for FT and roar for predator is too much repetitive.
Here are some ideas:
- Gearing up (what you choose for gear) inside the ship.
- Ship lands and cloaks as predator is getting out.
- Heating wrist blades with laser like in the first movie when he hears FT arriving.
- Puting mask on and set up the wrist computer.
- Predator cloaked in trees moves slowly, gives that yellow eyes (Dillon scene) and gets his wrist blades ready to fight.
- Putting spine & skull inside trophy room wall in ship.
- Predator hanging skinned bodies and roars.
- Goes inside ship and leaves.
- Cleaning skin from skull & spine (Billy scene).
- Moves when cloaked, stops, gives yellow eyes and says “anytime” and he is gone.
Also last FT long claim can be cinematic to see both from predator or FT perspective. Like we can see him shooting plasma caster and that shoot going through FT body, then claim. Or it can be dying inside of net from net gun. Maybe plasma caster can chop of leg or arm of last FT in cinematic. I would like to see something like fatality from Mortal Kombat X.
Just someting new, to give this game more immersion.