This might not be the game you want...

Lmao fuck that motherfucker.
Dude isn’t gender neutral either. It’s history is etymologically married to the word dandy, which means an effeminate man.

“Boo hoo hoo nigga, stfu”
No u.

Now what? Now you look like an idiot, and your obvious transphobic bullshit proves my point too. Cis people are such a joke. You mofos use the song “DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY” in a movie like Mrs Doubtfire, and so much other media, and then suddenly cuz a bunch of crusty white liberal shits from California decided without the trans community that “dude” is gender neutral that you can just use it to mess with us, and also claim you ain’t playing games. We fucking see you, bitch lmao 👀 own it.

I don’t CARE if you’re tired of it. Don’t look at it, punk. How do you like that?

At the end of the day, do you, but im invested in this topic now because of our discussion and would like very much for it not to be taken down lol.

Edit

Actually ima just save a copy in case.

Useless threats, attacks and just plain toxic comments arent going to help either side of this discussion.

1 Like

Civility fallacy. Respectability politics never won an oppressed minority anything ever. It was always direct action.

1 Like

Also the bottom line is we’re not ever going away.
You learned about book burnings in WW2, but i bet you never asked what was in those books, did you?

1 Like

The way I see it let people express themselves how they want too. I’m non binary so I understand where you are coming from, the trans community gets beef just cause they are different, and people don’t like things that are different or they dont understand.

2 Likes

They also expect us to smile, curtsy, and just willingly either disappear or play butt of their jokes. It’s like, nah, ima fuck ur dad or ur ma up the ass (getting paid while doing it), and ima make a fool outta you.

1 Like

Bro i literally couldn’t give 2 fucks if ur transgender. I called u dude, idc if it’s gender neutral or not. Ur just an attention seeker STFU and get out the forums. I wanna discuss games not u whining cuz someone accidentally called u a guy

1 Like

You’re a dumbfuck. I am not an “attention seeker”, you braindead transphobic moron. You don’t get to throw shit around and not have your label stick. You earned it. Enjoy it, bigot.

I’m venting. Like anyone else does. I get NOTHING out of this. This is anonymous. Grow up.

1 Like

Bruh

1 Like

I mean first time I talked to her, I started off with a hey dude. But when she told me, I accepted it and called her a her. Since then we havent had any issues (except when we had a little scuffle earlier and didnt recognize each other.)

Funny how something so simple as accepting someone else for who they are, can so drastically change the outcome of the conversation/discussion.

Not defending either of your behaviors right now though. Its petty and really gets us nowhere. Most important life lesson I grew up with. If you dont have something nice to say, dont say it at all. More people should follow that one.

(side note)

This is obviously a different scenario as he was f-m so it kinda fits better. But even before my best friend came out as trans, I called him (Her at the time) dude, or bruh. Though I agree the context he was using is blatantly ignoring you being a female. I just wanted to bring it up. Obviously I realise that as (if I recall correctly) you are m-f, its a completely different scenario, and I respect that you dont want to be called that way. Just saying, where I live at least we call each other dude/bruh regardless.

Lets drag this away from a negative type of post. You mentioned

Id love to hear some of those speculations :)

OldKingHamlet hamlet hopping in this thread be like…

Polish_20200808_001510635

2 Likes

Probably the same place you get off calling everyone toxic when your very first post was one of the most toxic walls of text to ever grace this forum.

You managed to contradict yourself pretty hard right there. Read those statements again and see if you can pick out where you wordfucked yourself.

I didn’t assume anything, personally I give 0 fucks what you call yourself or how many licks it takes to get to the center of your whatever pop. I’m willing to bet that 99% of the rest of this “community” feels the same.

Well that’s probably true, (about yautja killing their own for breaking tradition.) At the very least one could expect to be exiled from their clan. However, with the introduction of “the upgrade” predator in the last movie that leaves things open as fart as self modifications in different clans/cultures go.

EIther way. this is the internet, and you’re gonna get hate for being yourself, regardless of who/what you are. Hell, most of the shit people sling at one another from safety of anonymity isn’t even what they believe IRL anyway. You’re gonna get trolled by other Trans folk too…

That’s a perfect example of what I just mentioned above. You got served some grade A troll chow and ate it right up.

This statement makes no sense. You get trolled by some tidepod munchers, and all of a sudden the Devs are gonna walk away because you got butthurt?

No, what suits you is to engage with whomever will listen it seems. It matters enough to you to bring forth the same level of toxic attitude that you profess to oppose. You are a hypocrite, if not a troll yourself. Perhaps both?

This pretty much all you could have posted and would have had the same effect, with much less effort/time wasted.

I do however agree with the microcosm of capitalism in modern gaming. Greed is indeed destroying everything.

3 Likes

It’s not called for this time. Grimm

@Lazycollinator, I’d also like to hear her speculation. This site and the mods let us be a bit more adult than a lot of social media and while I don’t want to jeopardize that I’m very curious about how they think a Yautja might deal with it maturely.

1 Like

But it’s…Inevitable.

Finally someone with half a brain

Not tryna attack u lazy, JS someone who got my point across better

I mean the actual post itself maybe, but the discussions down here have been pretty good so far. Up until people come here, and reply about the topic and dont even read the replies which is the best part of this thread deadass.

For real though. See on first assumption you would assume that the yautja have a very primal society because they are so hunter/trophy based.

But between the genetic modification in the predator film, as well as the female yautja here in game (and in the dutch audio logs), that assumption goes straight out the window.

No worries fam. I aint tripping. Im just here tryna calm these conversations down before they go nuclear and grimms memes become reality lol.

Also I cant defend the actual main post here. and I wont. Still we dont need to dog on it. We can be civilised down here in the replies lol.

2 Likes

3 Likes