THIS SHIT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP ON YOUTUBE

PEOPLE who use the same goddamn opening or word plays to begin their content.
Let’s have YOUTUBE AI abolish the phrase:
"So let’s go ahead and…"

Simple as that.

I mean how are “we” going to do it? Its them doing it, so why do they even need to say “Let’s”? I mean its just them demonstrating it! They don’t need to give us any head way. Just perform the action!
The world would be in a better place if they just left that phrase out! Because EVERYONE is using it. Like its a goddamn blessing to.

Anytime anyone writes and says that shit in their dialogue or god forbid they actually write a good script, LET’S GO AHEAD AND drop a nuke on their video.

I freaking hate people who fucking add this shit to any video regardless if they’re making pancakes or reviewing a video card or something! WE HAVE TO STOP THEM FROM SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT!

Don’t they have enough english skrills to write something exceptionally differently? Or do they send all their shit to be edited by Umpah Lumpas?

Nothing wrong with Umpah Lumpas, i just have something against the phrase in the quotes!

Its just fucking irratating!

These Youtubers don’t know how to do shit. They mainly “do it” for the likes.
Goddamn. At least BTL ain’t going to be copied. He’s got the most unique intro that nobody understands anyway.

I mean here are a few unique ways to say “So let’s go ahead and”.
Instead of saying Let’s, just go:

“Go ahead and dip your balls in the ice cold water…”
“Take the taste…”
“Take the special sauce and swish it in your mouth before we begin…”
“Now let’s put our hands in an open flame and…”

So let’s go ahead and enjoy your suffering.

@REYNOSO_FUA11

3 Likes

So are the forums like your E-diary?

7 Likes

🤣

Yeah bro?

Tell us how you really feel

2 Likes

“…dna daeha og s’tel oS”

EsrevrorriM ehT

1 Like