This version of the Egyptian predator

These versions look way better in my opinion but hey what do I know? I’m just a fan who is at the mercy of game developers

5 Likes

Well, I’d rate them in order of First image, then Cleo, and then the second image.

I like the 1st most of all

Same, it just looks awesome as hell.

1 Like

I’m sad, I thought cleo would be like the neca nightstorm predator, it’s so styish 🥺

nightstorm-predator-figure-expanded_1_fcb4af6a83f025c53db8f206158c8931

2 Likes

Would it really have been that much harder to add a combistick reskin???

@OldKingHamlet

That would have been a much better dlc

We would debate Nightstorm for months on end. what we got is not really what we thought it would be but half of what we expected.

I would have preferred the first. The sphinx cat style mask would be much better than the TEE HEE UWU one we got, The body is also slimmer and the armor fits to it, making it look sleek and dangerous, like Cleo is supposed to be. The staff could have been a skin for the combistick.

2 Likes

I agree. She should’ve been sleek and fast. A completely different mask and style.
Faster than Scout since she’s a DLC
There’s nothing aesthetic about her.

Yall smoking dope. Anubis pred takes the cake all day

Wrong reply I meant @Will13579 @Martinez 😭😭

Every single post above looks better than what Illfonics came up with.

2 Likes

I’m smokin the loudest of the loud bit not dope lol

1 Like

They could’ve easily did a bastet mask instead for cleo since it’s female

Bastet would have be per(purr?)fect. But I can already hear the cries of OMG CATGIRL PRED FUK DAT. I, for one, would have been thrilled.

1 Like

Predators? I just see a bunch of cheesy Power Ranger villains?

Goddamn Fortnite generation hijacking and infantilising every inch of pop culture until it’s all one big candy-coloured homogenised pile of poop.

Could have been worse, could have looked like this, an actual MMPR villian…

1 Like

I like Cleo’s design but I don’t love it. My grip being that the helmet doesn’t play enough with the concept. It’s something you really can get weird with like maybe it’s a xenomorph or Amengi skull in place of an Anubis head? Maybe add some flair like a lightning bolt to the forehead in place of an ankh (that’s deep cut but whatever). Or maybe add the ankh but it’s in the style of a Predator rune.
If you’re going to do this sort of thing go all out. Samurai did that right and I think Viking and Valkyrie plays it too safe.
Here her costume looks out of place with all the gold and the mask is a little bland. The shortened dreadlocks though is a cute touch and does have some precedent in a Batman Versus Predator comic of all places.

I’m also not sure why we didn’t get a wrist mounted netgun. Mount it on the computer arm like on film and that way you can reuse animations from the wrist launcher. You can technically get three weapons in a kit making it a gear item making Cleopatra viable outright. Like how City Hunter has the wrist launcher built in you’d have a net gun. And then you can take that net gun and apply it to other kits incentivizing players to buy the pack. She even has a specialization for trapping enemies and is known to have used a net gun on Dutch. It’s just odd it wasn’t brought up here.

1 Like

Cleos armor looks cool but that helmet is an emoji.
That being said 1st pic

1 Like