Thoughts on Valkyrie?

So I ran some tests in private (No modifiers) and did a match on quickplay and so far, I definitely like this Predator probably be my main at this point. Having max stamina is awesome so I dont have to run Adrenal and having 14 perk points means I can run Impenetrable and Down Range or Fearless, the only downside is gear but I usually use motion dectors anyways, whats your thoughts?

4 Likes

I don’t like that the gold accents on her mask don’t change when you change the shader

4 Likes

Yea it does limit customization options i think they should add an accents color tab for that in order to accommodate for that on valkyrie , viking and sammurai

4 Likes

Yeah its a tad bit annoying I think that’s my only gripe with her design, also her wrist blade is crusher blade basically, one long singular blade.

3 Likes

The class itself is pretty good and I think im gonna main it as well @TheETgamer

2 Likes

I’d like her to match my viking which uses the marine shader

Oddly enough when you change her body armor shader the gold goes away

Maybe it’s a bug?

At this point im expecting new cosmetics to have some sort of bug.

Does she play like scout? If so then oh yeah she’s be one of my mains.

Max Stamina a smidge more health than Hunter and a little more speed than hunter, its a hit and run class.

I used a bow and combi

and

Impenetrable
Fearless
large pouch

She looks interesting. Not feeling it though, still need some way to use these skins besides playing them.

So my kind of class then, how’s her energy capacity/regen?

I feel its the best

I have to check kinda forgot to check energy, hammers garbage though huge parry window.

3 Likes

she might just be a direct upgrade from hunter or at least a sidegrade overall a good addition i was sad to find out she didn’t have a melee+ modifier as then she woul’ve been my perfect predator class but maybe someday i’ll get one

don’t be shocked if she gets nerfed next patch though City hunter was nerfed at some point so he wasn’t obj better and zerker was nerfed for a while too

4 Likes

She holds a solid place in literally all essential categories. The lack of gear space really doesn’t hurt cuz there’s really not a lot of gear to use yet to be fully useful. Her high perk points also allows versatility in builds as far as perks.

3 Likes

Big, slow, unneeded melee weapon is garbage? Gasp!

3 Likes

I know right, I like the sounds it makes, if it was throwable it would have been useable.

2 Likes

I don’t get why it couldn’t be tossed, if anything the axe should have had a dual handed overhead toss and a wide swipe while the hammer would have the lunge and swipe.

1 Like

If it was a short throw, followed up by an automatic leap and retrieval, I’d be all for it. Then it would require some planning to use effectively.

1 Like

They added bleed to axe which might make it worth it? If the hammer wasn’t as slow could be thrown and had a stun effect we would be getting somewhere.

1 Like