Thoughts

Been playing this game since about the 24th of November. This game has been fun so far despite several of its bugs and glitches. I think several of those need to be addressed. I do believe there should be penalties for rage quitting. I do believe they should talk more to the community, but also the community as a whole should actually stop being trolls and toxic to the devs and each other. I also do believe more customizable options should be added such as certain skins/ locks/ helmets/ outfits that are gender restricted be open on both regardless. I also believe Ft’s should be balanced a bit. Predator perks should be buffed or cost reduced. Maps could use a bit of a size increase as well as FT missions should be made longer and Predators given missions for bonus XP. I also think there should be multiple weapons added to the game on the predator side such as the spear gun, predator whip, extended predator wrist blades, glaive, etc. Some new modes would be nice as well as a single player campaign with both a human and predator campaign. Seeing some of the other predators as well as FT’s from the movies and comics would be nice as well. But, also just incase a dev does read this, Thank you for the hard work you put in and giving us a chance to have a game like this. May not always get it right and may make mistakes, but doing the best you can with what you have and with COVID less staff. Still, Thank you

4 Likes

1 Like

You’ve given critic, let me give you some.
For the love of all that is holy, they’re called spaces between paragraphs.

Wall of text usually make people not want to read it.

Second, like I’ve told plenty of people, the majority of the forum isnt toxic, it’s a few here and there.

The overly sensitive tend to think everyone is toxic. Until you’ve been in an extremely shitty relationship you dont know toxic.

As for everything else you said, we’ve said it a million times, but ilfonic doesnt listen.

Which is why you see so many pissed off with the devs.
And pretty much all the complaints ppl have about ilfonic, are justified.

Except for death threats and death wishes.
However, I’d like you to look at it from the long times fans point of view.
Most of the extremely angry ppl are pissed are that upset because this game has pretty much completely ruined predator.

Hes a joke in this game compared to other media.

Side note- no to single Player.
Illfonic is not the company to pull it off.
Look at the A.I.

A co-OP mode with a boss like creature to hunt might be interesting, however the A.I.
Sucks.

3 Likes

You’re toxic and you forgot a period in that wall of text.

2 Likes

How. Dare.
You.

2 Likes

How. Dare. I? How. Dare. You!

2 Likes

You. Filthy. Whore.

2 Likes

You. Fucking. Degenerate.

2 Likes

To many degenerates and whores

4 Likes

You’re part of the degeneracy.
You fish degenerate.

I’m a man of the Bible

1 Like

Lies!

No lies

Well, I have been in an extremely toxic abusive relationship. I got out of one roughly 4 months ago. I was financially, mentally, emotionally, and physically abused. I can understand why some long time players are angry, but no company so far has been able to completely get the Predator right. As for single player I think they could. They have the A.I.'s dumbed down to make it easier for the FT’s. They are more or less set for space fillers honestly than to be difficult

Your clip art bible stink!

Fix now!