Three New Trophies and Saber Mask Now Available

I really hope later on in this game their is going to be different alien species not xenomorphs and stuff like the predator dogs and some other stuff

Das Hoffe ich mir auch!

I have the flintlock pistol, I wanted the samurai sword broken but it’s very difficult to get the trophies, I wanted either to increase the drop rate, or you could unlock it by challenges or missions

Its a good idea, but the mission metod (im my opinion) is good

What you gonna do about it, let the man have fun

Gibt es eigentlich spieler stats im spiel? dass man irgendwie seine Statistiken sehen kann?

Viel Spaß die zu bekommen

Lieber ist das man (Duplikat freie Fieldlockers öffnen könnte) anstatt die 500 kosten kosten die 1.000 oder mehr!

I do not speak espousal. Or whatever that language is.

it’s german.

Could you possibly translate?

sure.

1st thing he said was:

gives earth reality for player that somehow his statistics able to be seen.

(rough translation).

thanks, man I appreciate it. I shall join you in your battle for the dark side.

2nd thing he said

much (something, can’t tell what that is) the to receive

(man my german sucked for this one. It was that weird word in between viel and die.)

finally he said:

rather is the man (duplicate free field lockers open could) instead of the 500 cost (cost?) the 1,000 or more.

GOOD, GOOD, our numbers are growing,
Also, no problem. I’m like 46 percent german. (lots of great perks come with that. Including having great relations with most german sheperds).

so what do you mean by the empire

oh, that. just a coexisting empire along with the holy melon empire, temporarily ran by gnomes. I wish to retake the old sith empire, and combine our forces with the holy melon empire.

melon is empire and rules us also imagen if the added a melons trophies in this game

YO SOMEBODY!!!

make some concept art for this, just for curiosity. I will everything in my power to gain that trophy. In the description it reads:

In honor of the melons, roaming the forums.