Three New Trophies and Saber Mask Now Available

Man what!!! You guys added the fortnite skull …like you guys couldnt make an alien skull up from scratch!? Why are you making games if you lack creativity???

1 Like

Wasn’t that skull in the trophy room in pred 2?

It was , but fortnite done it first 😆

You can even unmask in fortnite

Lucky bastard

Usage of the skull in games predates fortnite by a few years being in Mortal Kombat X. The skull itself is from Predator 2.

4 Likes

if we are having a night game mode I if feel like it would be relish in October because it would be a good time to do that and it would has scary theme to it

3 Likes

You got all three of the last new 3 after and hour. I’ve spent well over 2 million VT on lockers and have 5 trophies

3 Likes

Bro I wish you saw the chat I got these shits in 30-45 mins

I can’t wait the next game mode is and going to be about in this game

Do you know how I can get the skull trophy?

Field lockers

alright cool

its going to be hard to get it tho

here is a video that could be the mode of the lone wolf mode could look like https://youtu.be/x_Ym0gwSlaM

Look yesterday I spent 40.000 veritanium and got nothing. No trophy. I think the way to get trophies is just too long. They should increase drop rate. I got some but it happens so rarely that it’s no fun. I want the flintlock pistol since I saw it but no. At least I got the nunchucks for example. And some others. But no flintlock pistol and not one of the new items.

1 Like

Really should increase drop rate spent 40 000 and no trophy.

Bro I FINALLY unlocked a trophy last night- coyote skull

How does the game respond to that? I play as Pred and right when I spawn, the first leap I take I get stuck in an inescapable hole and am forced to leave the game

I got some but I invested hunderts Tausends of it it’s really too rare. Too hard to get trophies. There are quite some but it’s a Long road to even get one

I think only way is to quit the game if you get stuck. Then you get nothing for it

I got 12 trophies and the flintlock pistol as well and it easy

I’d definitely like to see the trophy drops a bit more frequent.

However how would this be as a suggestion… What if the animal that gives the trophy randomly spawns on the map and if you kill it you can collect the trophy as an actual cosmetic? Personally I like this idea better as it creates a little extra something to look out for while hunting the fire team.

1 Like