Thunderwolf?

Just had a match with three fellows with WP as a prefix to their handles. After I got glass and under a minute one of them in a heavy accent in for me over the chat that he assures me that cheats* are working and I can download them at thunderwolf.com what the f***

1 Like

where these people in the lobby?
they are all known cheaters

2 Likes

Yuuuuup.
For clarity’s sake I didn’t accuse them of cheating. I just assumed I had regressed in my skills spending all that time playing clash to get my level up

1 Like

dont listen him
He is cheater too

2 Likes

grafik

2 Likes

You’ve obviously never seen my win loss record

Sheets? What type of sheets, for your bed? Do they have Queen size sheets? How can you download sheets tho? Don’t you have to go to Walmart to buy sheets?

4 Likes

Oh ! Lol I I really need to stop using voice to text

1 Like

I have played today against this “WK” squad. Game is impossible as pred, and the map was Caves again (what a suprise). I am dissapointed

3 Likes

Because they use cheats, it’s clear as day. I dont play with these assholes

Were they using the rocket laucher aimbot in that match ?

I am not sure. I haven’t seen rocket launcher at all. Also I haven’t seen 1 sec net release time ,but their aim is something that looks unrealistic. I am experienced player in shooter games but even I cannot sometimes hit a pred well. This guys looks like hit you with at least 50 % of their rounds.
I noticed weird thing: when I am playing against such “squads” , the map always Excavation

1 Like

mimimi…

1 Like

Who’s that 2nd guy?
He’s always playing the exploited JH against us. xD

You have been trolled XDDDD
WP is a clan, a PC death squad. They are very well coordinated and almost imposibble to beat. Thunderwolf is one of them, not a website with cheats XDDDDDDD

1 Like

Sheets*

2 Likes

If you play vs one ft member not even on a squad… be prepared to get solod. As esithon… i gave it to him twice in randos

1 Like

Epic , I’m a little flattered

1 Like

I wonder what kind of hardware their computers use
Because my Nvidia 970 sometimes acts weird in phg. Temperature of gpu is going up to 80-85

Amigo Thunderwolf, si estas aqui. 3 veces nos hemos encontrado en randoms y 3 veces has hecho lo mismo. Sabes perfectamente el que y no quiero discutir contigo de tu forma de jugar. Pero cada vez que te encuentre de predator en el lobby como hoy 2 veces, simplemente voi a salir y a animar a los randoms a que salgan. Y no por cobarde, simplemente por desagradecido ya que siendo 3 en el lobby, spamee listo para que no se fueran. Matas a todos ,me quedo ultimo en pie y escapando de la IA para enfrentarme a ti cuerpo a cuerpo, vienes por detras con tu super arco ese que dispara 2 flechas por segundo y no das tiempo a que uno se defienda. Sigue con tus records mundiales de matar randoms con tu discođź‘Ť