Time is convoluted

I’m no furry otherwise if I was then all furries everywhere would have my luck. If they did have my luck then there wouldn’t be any of them since they’d have killed themselves by now.

1 Like

Ya

And that explains summoning

True but Ornstein armor has specific lore to it in 3

Plus they could of easily just gave you it in Anor Londo

True but even that is done purposely by Manus

These theories kind of just throw “time is convoluted” as if beings pop in and out of existence as if Ornstein knew time travel

I did

They just threw “convoluted time” at it

So if you can find anything that involves time travel in any way go ahead

What better misery then forcing you to live as a furry?

Lol

1 Like

Nah existential dread and the knowledge that if anything can go bad then it will is a lot worse. Besides at least those fuckers seem happy to be fucking animals or whatever the fuck they do.

1 Like

So you know being can be summoned and invade.

Well what if the shit glitches out and the flow of time is affected?

I mean that’s pretty much what sol says when he gives you the stone.

Let me look up manus

He does say that but if you look at what’s happening, we have ghost phantoms which have no affect on the world, acting as mere memories and even then this is of other cycles, not our own.

Same for bloodstains and messages

When this does affect our cycle it’s through dedicated use of a specific item and even then they return to their own cycle when it’s over.

It never actually takes affect as non-phantoms

We never have two bodies of the same person

So even the phasing hero’s comment is non-literal since it doesn’t work like that in any way.

Thats only because the devs made it like that.

You honestly believe invaders wouldn’t be make to fuck you over by stealing shit from your world?

That’s a pretty naive outlook.

The devs choose to show you one main focused timeline or story.

But that’s not the only one.

Btw tried looking up manus, couldn’t get much info on em, aside from he was tortured and went mad.

Still need to look up Alvina was it?

Dusk as well?

Funny, I just started a new DS3 playthrough after a couple years and this is exactly what I said to the fanboys when it came out. Characters like Andre and Patches should be long dead, and if not dead, hollowed beyond any chance of sanity. Time was convoluted in 2, and it made sense because you’d take an elevator from a windmill up into a lava castle. You’d pass through a tunnel during the day and on the other side it’s night.

DS3 is just hamfisted fan service, babies first souls, dark souls lite,

1 Like

I was talking about the ghost phantoms

The random people you see here and there

Invaders have to use a specific item which I addressed later

That’s not exactly phasing in and out randomly

Sort of maybe?

The other undead (players) you encounter are from past cycles

They still existed in your timeline but that timeline encompasses every cycle that has happened before.

Yes

Though Alvina doesn’t have anything to her it was just a theory by a hollow :p

Not really

If we consider one and three canon in the same cycle, just for hypotheticals.

Undead don’t age exactly and hollowing is a matter of losing ones mind.

Andre is content smithing forever and patches is content stealing forever

Their lives don’t reach endless monotony thanks to undead like us so there’s no reason for them to go insane. They haven’t lost hope.

Actually that’s not time or the land being convoluted. That’s just lava magically being held in the sky. I remember a dev interview about that.

But I don’t have a source exactly so go ahead and just dismiss that if you don’t believe me.

Think your a bit hard on it but ya it was easier than the rest of the series

I’m pretty sure hollowing was a given for all things though, not just I’d you aren’t happy er something.

And I also thought that was part of the game in 2 since the opening dialogue states that’s kinda how things are in the limbo you inhabit.

No, 3 must be known as the hand holding linear adventure it is. Fun, yes, but I feel like the hype around the franchise diluted the actual charm behind it.

Your undead crush says yes to a date

Undead: hollows

Jokes aside that’s how the hollows of Londor survive

They keep themselves busy on worship

Maybe for somethings

I’d have to play DS2 to get aquainted enough with the lore

(I’m not talking out of nowhere I have research, just not everything sticks)

Genuine question

You conflating easy with linear?

I could see someone thinking that and just want to double check

TIME

IS

CONVULTED

artorias-dark-souls

1 Like

No, just saying the two things at once. The linearity is weak af, though it’s casual difficulty is not related. Like shit, there’s one boss that fights itself the first round (farron knights) and another you do not even have to fight (yohrm). The fact that you can get engame gear at the start through beating dancer just kinda sets the game up for twink builds as well… the dark hand you get from dying five times carried me lvl1 to pontiff… that ain’t right lol (so technically 6…)

1 Like

pretty much

DRAGONS ARE DEAD BECAUSE SEATHE
EXCEPT THEY AREN’T
BUT THEY ARE.
“MY BELOVED OCELOTTE”
OCELOTTE.
OCELOTTE REEE.

'MEMBER ANOR LONDO?
ORNSTEIN SURVIVES!
GYWNDOLINE SURVIVES SORT OF!
GWYN!
ALRICH!
abyss watchers just lol

Rehash of DS1.

Dark Souls 2 is a better sequel in that it actually told a different story over reusing characters and plotlines.
Biggest disappointment is that they never elaborate on choices besides linking or not, though its teased in Dark Souls 2.
Give me Water Age or Age of dragons part 2 electric bungaloo ocelot edition

1 Like

another pointless rehash I forgot that added nothing to the plot

lol why does this location have to be literally invaded to begin with.
You just teleport in and havel’s just there (??) and ornstein’s armor is in the middle of nowhere

archdragon’s peak is a fever dream to a fanservice land

Ugh ffs I fuckin loved irithyl until all of a sudden its like guess whut anerLundonskio again… fuck. I give ds2 all the credit in the world for ar the very least being original.

aside from twinks obviously that is actually cool

Allows you to set up PVE builds early

But I’m also not a fan of invasions in general

It’s either host sided or invader sided which isn’t fair for anyone

The only reused character was siegward and even then DS1 was of a traveling adventure and DS3 was of a friend holding a promise to kill a friend

There’s patches of course but he’s more of a trademark character than a rehash

And ya there’s a lot of reused armor sets and weapons but that’s normal for a sequel

You expand not restart

Though I’m not against a restart but an expansion isn’t a bad thing

I’m going to need specifics for this point

The consumed king, Anor Londo, Abyss watchers, and Gwyndolin are all expansions on previous stories (albiet a different set of events) just like how sequals usually expand

What do you want exactly?

You link the fire, the age of fire is prolonged until the next undead comes.

You don’t link the flame, the age of dark comes untill the age of the dragons comes again

Water doesn’t hold power

There already is dragons two

In fact there’s an infinite amount of dragons

How was Yhorm a rehash?

Not nessacarilly

Havel has followers who used his armor

Jesus , usually you are the positive one of the bunch, you took a bong rip as you were typing that , didn’t you?

2 Likes

Lol no

I’m on a sobriety bender

Just a colorful way of saying time is a manmade construct

Usually I would encourage such actions , but maybe you should take a bong rip.

For sure , good little worker ants need to be kept on schedule