time penalty

do yall think its a good idea for the game to give 5 min wait penalty to rage quitters ?

2 Likes

depends on how we define “rage quitters” do predators who’ve had their bomb defused count? in which case no there que times are already so long them wanting to bounce to hurry up and get back in que is fair now if a predator leaves outside of that yeah probably

but for FT actually yeah if they leave assuming the predator is still in the game yes they should have a penalty their ques are always sub 2minutes so they have no reason to stay if they think they lost because of one encounter

2 Likes

Charge them 5k veritanium for ft and preds who quit.

3 Likes

No, because you don’t necessarily know if someone “rage quit” or not. Sometimes its obvious, but sometimes, you get disconnected and such. And, as a lvl 150, if Im DEAD dead, theres no reason for me to stick around after I die. Im maxed out on xp.

1 Like

yes just so its fair since ft cn have to wait a long time

Or penalize FT chopper countdown according to the pred’s performance. Hmmm…

Yea Punish all these sore loser preds who leave right after there bomb is armed, or the ones who leave after the bomb is disarmed. Sorry the game is not over if it asks is you are okay with losing all xp
And the big one all VT you would have earned. Sorry preds that leave after there bomb has been defused ur rage quitting

What exactly would the Pred player doing this be being punished for? How exactly has this affected the gameplay, as at this point the game is over for the Pred player and there is no way they can actually participate further?

I think the main reason Preds exit once they’re dead is down to queue times. If you’ve only got a limited amount of time to play, you don’t really want to be wasting it watching the FT shooting AI. I’ve certainly quit out in the past like this because I know I’ve already got another 7-8 minute wait ahead of me. Other times I’ve stayed, usually when the FT are on coms and have been good sports, so I can say GG, or to take note of the classes and specializations used.

The argument about XP is invalid, as after level 150 it’s worthless, and as for V, well not everyone cares about getting another technicolor shader.

Seems to me this is only an issue for those FT players who want to specifically trash talk the Pred player after the game, and I just don’t have any respect for that kind of juvenile behaviour.

3 Likes

Its not always about trash talking.
Most preds I want to say gg to but they are sore so they leave so they are rage quitting. And the time penalty should be if you quit before the match is officially over u have to play ft for 2 rounds

Ha, no way you’re getting me playing FT again!

Like I said, I have stuck around on lost matches, and I’ve also done the exit after the bomb is armed. My decision to do either isn’t based on being pissed off - purely a time consideration or whether the FT is on coms.

Anyway, I can’t see Illfonic ever implementing any sort of time-out - they really can’t afford to alienate the small Pred player base they have.

1 Like

This is true. Then rage quitters should lose all there vt on both sides ft and pred lol. Jkjk i just want to see how rowdy I can get ppl

1 Like

Punish those who leave right after they get killed in the first minute or two.
15 minutes ban, so they can’t ruin the next match also for others.

1 Like

speaking of time. does the reinforce timer reset if you call rienforcements then die ?

Don’t know tbh, usually I’m the one surviving 1v1 until I revive 3 potatos.

1 Like

with the myriad of bugs, crashes and disconnection problems this game has, on top of the small player base… NO!

No game should penalize you for wanting to play it however the fuck you see fit to play it (or not)… you paid for it.

others also payed for it and rage quitting impedes on there experience its like going i payed for these smokes in your shop so i should be able to smoke next to these non smokers in here even though they spent just as much

punishing players for rage quitting will only get queues up even more

there are far more preds who rage quit than FT. So they are the ones who are going to suffer.

Pred rage quits? Queue up and wait 1 min. big deal

FT rage quitting? happens probably as common as facing a PC Death Squad

i get rage quitters almost every match bro. the amount of three mans and two mans ive been left fighting against is not a small number man even one man squads happen just not as often

I can see this happening. I only play ft and I see a lot of players drop the lobby so I end up with a party of 3 or even 2 sometimes when I play solo.

1 Like

and what’s the complain? isn’t everybody complaining a 4 man squad is too difficult because of balance… then you get 2 or 3 people only and complain? I honestly dont get it with you guys

palo si boga palo sino boga

1 Like