Tis the season...

So, not long until Christmas. We know we are getting some kind of Holiday Update, hopefully it’s some serious benefits to Predator players because when even Santa’s elves can merk a Yautja you know shits in a bad state.

I would like to see baubles for trophies, Christmas lights on armour, a “Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!” vocal taunt, and a Santa hat customisation for Pred masks seeing as we are essentially the gift to the Fireteam player.

7 Likes

I hope we get a krampus Predator

5 Likes

I swear to God I get killed by a predator running through the jungle light up like the Griswold house I’m never playing again. I can’t live with that kind of shame

8 Likes

Now imagine him using chrismas voice lines.

"JINGLE BELLS! JINGLE BELLS! JINGLE ALL THE WAY! OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIP A SKULL OUT HEY!

1 Like

tenor-6

Holiday Dutch DLC confirmed

7 Likes

Only if his outfit is that superhero he dresses up
As

3 Likes

And don’t first day of chrismas Yautja edition.

In the first day of Chrismas my true mate gave to me, a spine attached to a skull.

On the secomd day of Chrismas my true mate gave to me, 2 wrist blades, and a spine attached to a skull.

MERRY HUNTMAS!

1 Like

I really don’t know how they could balance this game anymore. I nearly always win against randoms still when I play as pred, but going against pre-mades is basically a death sentence. So if they buff the pred at all, it’s only going to make the situation even worse for the casuals/randoms :/

2 Likes

Before the video

2 Likes

If it’s not predator vs santa the wolfman will be very displeased

This comment made the holiday season easier for me to accept

I have only been against randoms pretty much all day, I feel like the PS5 crowd is not being allowed to play with the PS4 crowd anymore

2 Likes

What are the wait times like on ps5? I’m guessing there can’t be too many playing it on ps5 right now? I wasn’t really interested in getting a new console for quite a while, but I’m actually considering getting one now just for the better framerates - especially for this game.

1 Like

Oh I’m not one of the new generation quite yet, just me on the PS4

Ahhh ok.

1 Like