crazy-the-simpsons (1)

6 Likes

2 Likes

TLC the channel or the girls band?

Tender Loving Care. STOOOOOPID

Hmmmm. I don’t know.
Seems more like Tarded Loses Control…

Traditional Lactating Contest

At least they cannot mess up this game more than it already is.

We said that a year ago…

it’s so much worse now

Yes, it can get worse. At this point, the game isn’t salvageable and needs to be rebuilt completely in order to be fixed by a margin. Otherwise, it’s just gonna remain broken until service discontinues, which is what I’m expecting

1 Like

Which is the point when we should just take the files and make a better PHG.
Unreal editor is free to learn on Epic Games, I used to create UT maps with it 20 years ago. lol

sees TLC

Me: -having flashbacks to WWE with the Dudley Boyz screaming “Get the Tables”-

Uka Uka Pred confirmed

1 Like

We already got Uka Uka Pred, now we need Wonder Women & Jack Sparrow Pred

We’d need access to the source code, but we don’t. I mean, I could make a game like this, let’s say I had to make the beta, in around a year, all by myself with the tools and knowledge at my disposal. The assets are all here, but I’d need to program and write a few things. I mean technically we could make our own game, but then we have to deal with licensing, outsourcing(if needed), voice acting, server renting, advertising, marketing, deployment, quality control, the list goes on. Sure, I could make a game relatively similar to PHG in a years time, but without a real group of dedicated people, and a shitload of money, it’s unlikely.

Unless you have a plan?

You’re right, and I don’t think it will happen, but never say never.

Well if you happen to put together a plan, I’m more than happy to help in any way I can.