TO ALL MELONS, HOLY CRUSADERS, AND SITH

The clowns were mere creations of the gnomes. Puppets controlling puppets. We’re the true masterminds of these forums. And we’ll always be watching you…

Fool!

The condiMENts are the true rulers!

We relish at failed attempts to ketchup

2 Likes

All creations of the Gnomes! We created time, we rule time. You melons, crusaders and condiments all came from us baby!

1 Like

It would be wise to bow to the new empire, before it is to late for you.

1 Like

yeah pretty much.

I agree.

Bah! You are nothing to the Gnomes. We created the universe you live in. You are an ant to the mighty Gnomes!

Mighty? your age of prosperity has long passed, replaced by us. You are insignificant, to the power of the force. If i were you, I would make peace with your new emperor, @TheSenate. Or else.

1 Like

We Gnomes bow to no one! It is you who will bow to King Gnomus! Or we will lock you inside your own realm full of endless waves of your enemies.

kneeling is a problem for me…technically, i would be at your height level when I kneel, so i wouldn’t technically be below you. Plus, my knee will never touch the ground.

Don’t threaten me with a good time. Never ending slaughter of heretics? That is paradise

3 Likes

I shall be victorious. and i shall escape that realm, and find you.

1 Like

You don’t have to trust them

You just have to not kill them

You cant kill anyone anyway xD.

Good lord this facade is crazy.
You’re a bug who thinks they’re a bat remember?

1 Like

Silence weeb

Or is no fun allowed because YOU don’t enjoy our shenanigans?

1 Like

What of the Rule of Two! Also I Earned my place by being first to complete the “Sith Challenge” what have the others done to deserve such a name? Why have you forsaken me!? 😜😂
In all seriousness though I like to consider myself a free agent and Gun/Caster for hire, the currency? The blood of the spud! Organizations have agendas and rules and hypocrisy, I subscribe to none yet remain respectful of them, I shall play with you all Melon, Crusader, Mayo, whatever…hell i’d even play with Phantasma whereever that little scamp got off to 😁😎😂👍

No one asked you, this is between me and eshtion.

Hes pretending to be something hes not.
He chose what he was a long time ago.

No matter what costume he puts on he will forever be a bug.

I WAS NEVER A BUG IN THE FIRST PLACE

take on Eshtion, take on me.

1 Like

Taaaaake meeeeeeee oooooonnn!🎵

Fucking tune.

1 Like