TO ALL MELONS, HOLY CRUSADERS, AND SITH

W E . A R E . A L L I E S .

Any one caught sabotaging or disrupting this alliance will be declared a heretic, and the remaining heretics will be hunted down and defeated!
By the strength of the force, the will of the Lord, and the might of the Melons,
I DECLARE AN ALLIANCE!
Between the Templars/Crusaders, The Melons, And My Loyal Sith, we all shall become one, prosper, and better our lives, for a safe, secure society!

In order to maintain our security and continuing stability, the forum factions will be reorganized into the first Templar Melon Empire!
safe and secure
To the alliance, a drink!

7 Likes

Desperation and trust are seldom allies.

5 Likes

TO ALLIANCE!!!
TO OUR LORD @TheSenate!!!

3 Likes

To the alliance

4 Likes

Violence!!!

TO THE ALLIANCE AND TO GOD

1 Like

I’m so confused 🤦

2 Likes

I have no idea what’s happening.

4 Likes

@TheSenate

What have you done…

I have absolutely nothing against the Sith, but I refuse to be part of an alliance with the…urk…MELONS…

Tbh I don’t know wtf is going on nor do I truly care. Is there nothing else to talk about on the forums? Have the game and the Devs finally shredded the last hopes of the community?

4 Likes

James Cameron endorses @TheSenate as ruler of the galaxy. However. Overall control of the universe must remain in the hands of James Cameron until James Cameron moves permanently to Pandora and The Senate has destroyed his enemies within the milky way.

Well allow me to inform you:

Several of the Crusaders attempted to break the coexistence of between themselves, the melons, and my Sith, and in turn the Sith went on an counteroffensive, so those 2 began to enter a conflict, and then a certain crusader attempted to start a war against the melons.

Due to the instability caused by this, I have reorganized the forum factions into the first HOLY MELON EMPIRE! For a safe, and secure society.
safe and secure

Hey that’s me 😁

Well with a name like yours, it’s pretty obvious to view you as a heretic

HOW DARE U CALL ME A HERETIC!!! Since @Eshtion seems to agree with this…this…alliance… i will go along with it. But still i do not entirely trust the Melons.

As a member of the crusaders I agree with the alliance it could benefit all parties

Yes, good puppets. Fool the forum dwellers while us Gnomes with true power control you from the shadows. Hehehehehe

Go back to being a clown it’s better lol

1 Like