To illfonic

Some things actually made me cheer out loud upon seeing this latest patch.

Whomever had the idea to add a color option to all the different warpaints is a genius. Well done.
I think the Samurai Pred looks FINE too. I’ve seen some people here getting salty about how it looks. Saying it looks like a “power ranger”, but . . . I’m just over here like

“What fucking power rangers show did YOU watch when YOU was a kid, cuz this don’t look like no power ranger I EVER saw before. The power rangers looked like shit. Their helmets didn’t look Samurai AT ALL. They just looked goofy.”

Also, while I INITIALLY raged at the fact that Samurai Predator is gender/sex locked like Elder for no good reason . . . I am at least kinda grateful that some of it’s assets can be shared among the other classes. HOWEVER. . . this is kinda a small consolation given it’s pretty grindy to get color schemes that look HALF as decent as having the helmet with the armor that actually matches it/came with it for the Samurai Predator exclusively.

STILL though : WHY THE FUCK DON’T YOU ALL JUST USE A BUG TRACKER/REPORT SYSTEM?

I can’t believe this forum. It’s like a communal towel with skid marks on it. Toxic, and repulsive. Uglier than the 87 predator ever was.

1 Like

I said he looks like a power ranger villain not a power ranger. GET IT RIGHT

The person who opened a thread on a public forum, and then was abusive to everyone who came in saying “I don’t give a fuck what you think” amongst other profane comments/remarks and proceeded to be as toxic as everyone else… All because they didn’t cater to your pronoun games🙄

4 Likes

Lol I like this post

About your last remark. You got super toxic when I made a light hearted joke about your hyper aggressive post. You can’t complain about toxicity when you’re being toxic as well.

2 Likes