To improve the new mode

I think the clash mode will be more interesting:

we can keep 4 commandos vs 4 commandos stragazer and only one Predator (but no infinite reappearances) those who are killed can be revived by the radio. There would be two different areas for radio reinforcement (for commandos and for the stargazer team).
The commandos have their usual missions to complete while the other 4 stargazers must prevent them.

And of course the only Predator must to kill each team ( he is not working with commandos or stargazer team).

So it’s a mode with 9 players and I think it more respects the principle of a predator game.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Nope

OBjectives will be impossible. That can’t be done whilst one team doing nothing but stopping the other from doing interactive stuff. Just too similiar to HUNT. Clash is a decent game mode as is and adds something different and challenging. 2 predators work for me because its two aren’t always there at the same time plus allows almost anyone to get in some good practice.

I’d enjoy if there was still 2 preds but do it Arkham style.

Have the 2 preds working together to hunt all humans and maybe have some internal competition between eachother?

1 Like

Yeeesssss

1 Like

A new mode? Ya sure, some tweaks personally but good.

Replacing the old mode? For one thing this isn’t a base change like allowing 2 preds on one side. This is literally a brand new mode. So you might as well make it a new mode. This literally guts what Clash is about.

Clash is also really great for pred mains, because of how fast you get to play pred. On AVG. You get to play pred faster than hunt. And even if you do end up waiting longer at least your actaully playing. This change completly takes that away.

For me the clash mode has nothing to do on a game that is called predator. Here it is more a call of duty and the predator has no interest. There’s no hunting that shoots everywhere… After that I agree that it may be easier to defend an objective, but if we start from the principle that we cannot come back indefinitely and there is another cooperative strategy to be put in place. For example it can place a common objective to the two opposing teams to equilibrate the match.

I agree with you that it has nothing to do with PRedator lore or PHG narrative…but IMHO it gets people playing and getting better at the games weapon system.
I think the game is hurting because there are just too many people not reacting fast enough to anything in the current HUNT mode.

If you ever get downed first, pay attention to how people are playing in 3rd person perspective…its damn attrocious sometimes. Like seeing a pred jump right beside the guy and him going for mud…
and the players aiming ability being incredible slow or him firing when clearly he’s not aimed at the target.

1 Like

Yep, but I think it’s not a mode to have a hunt with Predator it’s just a deathmatch like an other fps game.

The skill gap is huge.

I agree this was made to get people actually shooting at moving objects.

Could be prep for the new game mode?

exactly. No V involved. barely any at the end of the game. zero interaction with things. Just get to point a and to B and kill (if you can). Great practice for Predator on live, human targets.

I agree, it’s a mode where you can try the different class and the games weapon system.

Yes I hope in this way.

Is that inherently a bad thing? Let alone one to remove COMPLETLY from the game just because some people don’t like it?

I understand wanting the game to go for a more slow and methadical pace (thats what I want) but does that mean gutting everything that isn’t that?

I understand your point of view, and I don’t say to remove all of the work of Illfonic. We have a lot of good ideas in this game, I just purpose others ideas to improve this game and to remember his name: “PREDATOR” and not “deathmatch in the jungle”.