Today....

Today, we get new bugs…
Today, the predator queue will be completely bullshi*
Today, we get new fancy stuff? Maybe, maybe not :(

6 Likes

Well for pred mains we all play pred a lot so I really doubt times would increase that much and a lot of ppl don’t want the new dlc and there’s going to be an update hopefully fixing some problems we have

Nah most deff the que times will increase by ,+1,2min maybe even 3… xD… trust me on this people would wanna tryout samurai… probably around 30% of people will buy the dlc… and out of those 30% … you have like what 5-10% fireteam players… and out of those 10% or 5% only half are actually gonna be playing samurai or testing it… but oh well the que times should stabilize later on

1 Like

Ah okay, thx einstein. But it’s sad that the queue times will increase… cause waiting 15min for a single game that finishes in 5 min is bs. I just hope that we get new stuff like a game mode or a map. I mean samurai predator is kinda cool but I think it’s a bit awkward… everyone wants to have city hunter or wolf. But we get a samurai? Lol

1 Like

Yea I know it would increase slightly but like seriously if your willing to wait 8mins like me what’s another 2 I’m usually on YouTube anyways lol😂🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Well it wouldnt increase it to like 15 min lmao… 10min max… lmfao… but still too much

Its not just the samurai, its also about the weapons he comes with. Many will want to test it.
Then you need to think about the peeps who did not play much lately since they got bored, now they could very well be coming back.

On the other hand FT get’s nothing so there is no incentive to get back and play.

in Europe (germany) the average time is 7-8 minutes but for me it’s like 9-11 minutes… so I will have to wait like 15 minutes

2 Likes

Same, im from croatia… takes upto 10min for me lol

Yes that’s really sad… I hope they can fix that… or maybe they add fireteam bots? Idk

1 Like

Ye the queue times r gonna be shit we need fireteam content, like is anyone actually bored of the predator ,we dont need redator content

2 Likes

every one want to play pred because is also less fps based compared to fireteam and many people are not coming from fps , they are all casual gamers. In fact playing pred right now is incredibly easy agaistn 4 random ps4 in pubs, but at the same time too hard agaist 4 premade fps (or similar) experienced players. They need to make the pred harder or ft easier for lower level and nerf all the thing that make ft broken at higher level (sniper and reinforcements). If this doesn’t work, they will have to change the queue system to avoid the possibility that people will play only pred and putting a penalty for those who usually quit matches as ft.

2 Likes

well making it so theres more content for the fireteam makes people wanna play em more so better queue times, its a win win. btw i have a YT channel if u wanna check it out man

1 Like

Agreed :(

1 Like

Is it here yet, haven’t you fucking morons heard dont count your chickens before they hatch I dont pump myself up for a date on a calendar and nothing is guaranteed to drop today specifically except by speculating that July must obviously be the first day of it impatient assclowns

Think a lot of people don’t play predator no matter what. They are usually in here crying to nerf everything about the predator when he’s actually easy to kill. Also Dutch will be free for everyone right? So I think that will bring back a lot of people. Id imagine they anticipate the people wanting to play predator so they added something for fireteam. We’ll see.

Dutch isnt free his weapons were but they’ve been free for a while.

1 Like

The hunt will be on tonight with the squad. So 4 players will be ft tonight we will be hunting