Today's the day!! Let's go, Hunt Brothers and Hunt Sisters!

In less then five hours the DLC will be here, something someone on the reddit noted as make it or hate it DLC. I don’t necessarily agree with them all the way but certain things I do agree with. Anyway, Cleo or whoever it’ll be, I, no, we, WE are going to have a lot of fun with!! Hopefully this DLC will focus on the predator more as well; what I mean is some shaders, helms and stuff for the free update. Someone also Mentioned that the DLC won’t be ready today; If that’s the case I’d fucking cry, but, for bad or worse, I believe in Illfonic and think they would’ve given us a headsup. Like…you gotta have the fatest and fullest pair of balls to stream today and either not even mention the DLC or just outright tell us; “Yeah, wait another week”

That’s besides the point. What do we know we’re getting? A new pred, yehp. New Predlocks, weapon and helm, yehp. Plus Saber’s helm. Maybe those predator face paints from the bundle? Some of them are really cool and I have been waiting for them. The NRVE Sniper and it’s scope for FT? Yehp. Hopeffully this update is jam packed because I don’t see much content right now. Maybe we’ll be getting another game mode and/or map? Who knows? None of us until like 11-12. Anyway, I am out. See y’all in a bit.

Sorry if nothing here makes sense, It’s 6:20 in the fucking morning and I am tired as shit because my adrenaline has been pumping thanks to my childish excitement.😅

1 Like

@IllFonic @Courier @OldKingHamlet

Super excited gentleman and ladies. A lot of us are. Really hooe those of us that have stuck around with the game will be rewarded.😁 Even if the playerbase continues to stay stagnant or grow small, you will have people like me that love the franchise and want to stick to the game, so please don’t make us suffer.

Treat us nicely and spoil us and we will continue to buy your product. Also this will be my first livestream. I’m genuinely curious about how you guys will be playing Cleo, or whomever our newest Hunter/Huntress is and all the new stuff you added.

See you soon.😁

2 Likes

12 am nothing…we have to wait apart from waiting for it to be the last day, # septemberupdate

Please go with any negative stigma or the “Haha You’re wrong” mentality type.

It’s nearly 7 in the morning for me and the update usually is released (for me) between eleven and one…soo…it’ll be here.

Jajajajja in spain for 16 pm

Here in the brazil is 7:53 AM but i think the update is going to download in 12:00 PM

1 Like

A paid reskin is dlc these days? Sweet Jesus 🙄

Look, the Dlc are nice, but I get them so that I can upgrade and better the appearance of my other Preds (namely Berserker, Normal Hunter and Elder) the class itself are perks but I am here for the few customizations options they offer, lmao.

1 Like

Its ok , mate , Its ok . You need a hug

you’re right, the customizations are few, I had to buy the samurai and the city hunter

Mmm, not today, My anxiety nor depression haven’t assaulted me yet! Lmfao.

1 Like

Compared to when and where we started; obviously customization is a lot better. But for the most part, even if I don’t like the dlc itself, I get it bc I want the shit it comes with for my other predators.

Yeah, yeah

Is that sarcasm…😟?

8q11xcb

1 Like

In about three hours everyone’s best side will be on display 😉

1 Like

I mean…they’ve had 60 to 60+ days…fuck you mean you couldn’t make one character and some other shit? And you’re still going ti fucking strea?

Like I’d be crying because I am so pissed.

1 Like

Indeed!! However I think I met a few really neat people yesterday on Cleo’s thread, hopefully they won’t becomes dicks today.

1 Like

That’s just how they flow man. No difference between the monthly updates and the bi monthly updates. All very lackluster and broken.

1 Like

Lol. It is likely that they will, but they’ll return to baseline in a few days. At this point is a normal physiological response. Post update syndrome is real 😂