Tomorrow is the day

No, it will be a new gamemode selectee separately from the normal one that will have its own balance changes. It isn’t a feat to make a new game mode

Okay and that will add to the already long quee times for the Predator in Public.

I can only see a future game mode as offline Bots for the casual Pred Players.

If they add a new game mode its going to be in the same que and the game decides in what game mode it throws the players. If they split ques, the time it takes for predators to find a game is going to be huge.

1 Like

Whatever map you get should be what gamemode you get. Derailed= Hunt, New Map= 2v10

1 Like

No obviously you’re an uppity douche

Unknown

1 Like

Lol, knew we would get one eventually. Lol

How would that work? That sounds even dumber. Lol new game mode will be offline bots

Still love how this guy argues against facts.

R.I.P to pred mains starting tmrw… was eh while it lasted lol the ques really are devastating to think about once tmrw hits

Facts? Where?

How would a 2v10 work when the party system only has spots for 4 in public? So I couldn’t have a premade squad of 10? Explain? All you are saying is there will be a new game mode

Make so that you can’t make a 10 man premade? Keep it to 4 and you get 2 4 man premade and 2 randoms. Then again perhaps they keep it to 2v8. So you get 2 premades of 4.

I’m ready. I hope the new predator is a hunter/berserker hybrid.

2 Likes

Make sure you grabs chips, that que is going to be a long one :)

1 Like

Listen…how do we not know that Sumarai isn’t…part of fireteam–u know , human?

2 Likes

@MassImpact124
Those are predator hands.

doh!

A “human Predator” is something like this:

Like in The Predator movie. :P

1 Like

@Scantlin
Eww. Get that iron man rip-off trash, from that joke of a “predator” movie, out of here.

3 Likes