Tomorrow is the day

No thanks. That’s NOT my suit, Bubba.

1 Like

wanna laugh guys? the concept art for the predator killer are better than that crap.

3 Likes

Ugh that suit is damn stupid, just look at those ridiculous cannons they’re supported by those tiny little straps. Are regular sized plasma casters not good enough to kill a predator or were they overcompensating.

2 Likes

Preddy Stark, lol.
Indeed, this movie could have been so much better. Only thing I really liked about it was the Fugitive Predator. I was really amazed by him.

1 Like

Ikr? But for me, they did this longer canons for the stupid humans that could shot themselves in the head, like that guy did. Dude, I wasn’t believing when I first saw it. I was like “what the heck? really?!?!”, lmao.

1 Like

The dev dude mentions in a interview he has a lot of stuff in his department there working on an can’t mention at all until the exact date they plan lol

@Dentdesabre
Those are actually a lot better looking.

1 Like

Btw, are we getting a Yakuza thug with the Samurai Predator?!
predators-20101019040851600-000

*Parry, parry, parry, parry

2 Likes

Honestly I think the suit is meant to wreck the wearers spine and ruin the predators stupid plan of “hybridization” by taking intact human spines, that fugitive pred was playing the long con all along.

I’ll trade my next 10 dead Pred’s for a katana…

Pretty Please illfonic