Too Quite

Forums are particularly quite tonight all things considered compared to the past few days… Did a Yautja activate a self destruct wrist gauntlet and take all of you out or something?

1 Like

It’s a awkward time since there probably isn’t gonna be a content update this month thanks to the updated Roadmap.

Next Month will have that update everyone’s waiting for if we don’t get anything tomorrow.

1 Like

Activated cloak and receded into jungle Taking a break from hunting.

Meditation, fasting, and reading of ancient scriptures will occupy my time during these winter months.

The cold is good for self-reflection. Heat brings the hunger for battle and meat.

3 Likes

Hmm, what updated road map? Or are you talking about holiday then spring roadmap?

Yes, the holiday and spring Roadmap, before we had a Update for each month, now it’ll be more apart but hopefully better than the rushed monthly updates.

1 Like

It’ll be better with larger updates and less bugs and glitches. I am sure they will drop random masks and outfits each month for the down time. Maybe even special events for other cosmetic stuff like DBD to pass the time in between.

1 Like

It’s because nothing of consequence has happened to this game in a very long time

1 Like

Hmm, past few days have been buzzing on the forums, but tonight just seems quite, so posted a challenge in general discussion to see who wants to try and complete it

I mean if by buzzing you mean the same 6 people having a laugh then maybe. The game has been… stagnant? I guess is the word.

hmm, well, I’ve had fun so far with it. Played a few private matches with some people met on here and on PS4 and had a lot of fun

1 Like

Oh same. I’m just from a different era haha got it at drop so at this point I’ve lost all hope. But don’t let me discourage you it sounds like you’re having a great time.

1 Like

Oh I am, been years since got to play a game like this. least not since AVP (2010) and before that Predator Concrete Jungle (2005)

1 Like

Both classic games

1 Like

I even have Alien 3 somewhere on Sega Genesis

1 Like

But, honestly, I love playing games where I get to be the alien/creature/monster. It gets so boring being a hero/human. Even in movies the good guy always winning I find mundane so when a movie or game lets you be the bad guy or bad guy wins I love it!!!

1 Like

Yeah same for sure. I love asymmetrical games. And I love predator. This game just needs some more work and I think I can be in love with it again too

It’ll take time and COVID hasn’t helped with having to work with a skeleton crew for safety. But, increasing the time between updates will help a lot so releases aren’t rushed, less bugs and glitches, more thought and planned out, better quality, more to offer in an update, and more time to work on hotfixes and patches instead of rushing to get everything out for the next month. As I said too I am sure they will also continually drop masks, shaders, outfits, trophies, skins, and maybe events to keep us happy in the down time

Yeah I’m actually hoping they stop releasing content and just fix the games bugs and crashing. And I’ve heard the “it makes no sense to stop dropping content just to fix the game! They can do both at the same time!” When clearly no they can’t. The masks literally are bugged and the paints are all sideways and shit hahaha like I just want the actual core gameplay fixed first and for them to stop adding more problems for themselves to fix before they have even fixed the old ones

1 Like

Trying to talk to someone in their native language so they understand in general discussion on these forums is very taxing. First, upset because wolf probably won’t be in the game. Then, upset because jungle hunter is staying exclusive and why. Then explained why it has to stay exclusive and how they compromised putting Jungle hunter mask in field lockers and gave you a reskin with Elder Predator was fairly kind all things considered since most companies would of said tough luck

1 Like

Basically, and see, normally they could, but because of COVID they have less people to work on bugs, respond to the community, put out new content, test new content, etc. Pretty much covid happened around the time this game was released so they’ve not had the best of luck