Top tier fireteam vs cheaters, macro, wallhack,exploters. (Balance in a nutshell)

So is the Point of this Post to kill your Player base even further or to cement the Rumor into factual reality that pc players cant be trusted and crossplay needs to be removed from all platforms?

4 Likes

atleast I made a good Thumbnail lmao
2 Likes

The absolute Fireteam bullies. 4 MEDICS PC DEATHSQUAD LOL

You can trust me! I don’t know those guys

2 Likes

Yeah you’re just a friendly neighborhood dataminer

2 Likes

I am XDDDD

I do trust you.

The entire forum trust you. You were solidified as a og when you caught that ban super early in the games life lol!

2 Likes

4 feild medics yet you’re calling others noobs xD.

1 Like

That was a missunderstanding - I was only testing “some soft” for educational reasons!

1 Like

Lol. Yeah but it made you a legend

1 Like

Predator is just too op, without 4 field medics its impossible.

2 Likes

When I’m playing as pred its NOT op - You can kille me with a butterknife or confuse the shit out of me with pigs

1 Like

Yeah its Fucking Disgusting that the pred can even survive from the start of the match

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ve yet to learn that mistic art…

The pigs should be able to fight back and give the Predator damage so the Fireteam can have a chance of winning. Buff pigs nerf pred.

1 Like

they totally do damage to me! I swear I was run over by galloping pigs before and put to second wind!

1 Like

welp if i ever saw you in PUBplaying against me with that loadout, i drop a fairyautja and alt+F4 XDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

I can assure you @ADIsnap is killable ;-)
Rumour goes that once upon a time a pred mistook him for AI and took him out XDDDDDDD

1 Like

lmao not the problem of being killable (JUST THE CHEER THOUGHT OF 12 MEDKIT PISS ME OFF)

2 Likes