Top tier fireteam vs cheaters, macro, wallhack,exploters. (Balance in a nutshell)

2 Likes

4 field medics, is all I saw. Play an actual class which takes some degree of skill lol. Instead of self proclamation.

What the fuck are you trying to say 🤨

1 Like

That any of is should not be using specializations

Fak you

1 Like

Nah fak you.

They are not needed

Neither is a bong but it helps

2 Likes

Do you know who doesn’t use them? Scrubs

1 Like

You don’t want this fight! Ole man! 😂

Steamroller is way better!

Proves the point though 😁

1 Like

Lol! A steam roller is homemade! Its comparable to normal perks.

If you get a bong might you might as well go Big and buy that $5000 rig the one that guarantee light smooth coughs that give you the feeling of butterflies

1 Like

3 Likes

Noble hierarch, surely you understand that once the pleb attacked…

1 Like

That person has an aimbot and permaspot hack and by all logic didnt use it until they would have been capable of spotting and shooting me normally! There’s no way they just have a faster reaction time than the people I normally play against, obviously they must be hacking and im so good I surpass aimbots.

I am the hacker slayer.

1 Like

I am the storm thats approaching?
Lmao

I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU!

2 Likes

Sir this is a Wendy’s.

4 Likes

these guys are all friends…

obviously you are missing content here to understand the joke

some other pc players are calling dan, thunder and other top tier pred cheaters because they found some exploits to cancel weapon swap animations (please refer to the “elephant on the room” thread for reference)

This is just a joke for those ppl. Chill out. Adi, Gesp, Voka, are all some of the best players in this game. Shut the fuck up calling them “not top tier”. None of you, absolutely none of fucking you, would last 60 seconds against any of those preds.

2 Likes

So it’s ok for you to talk shit about them for running specializations, but no one else can say anything eh?
So dont tell me to shut the fuck up when you say the same shit lmao.
Fuck outa here.

1 Like