Tracker predator

I’m sure this has been discussed before, but I just joined this community and so I was wondering if we’ll ever get Tracker predator’s mask and skin in the game. Ive created the other 2 bad bloods and would be nice to have Tracker. Thank you.

no one knows, the mask was ingame files but not the class/body, only tank predator class was ingame but wasnt released

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s disappointing that they gave us captured pred instead. Makes no sense

😆 cool drawing

Really don’t make sense, how you gonna have the 3 iconic AVP Preds and not the same with The Bad Blood Crew

2 Likes

was probably done to get people to stop whinning about wanting the original jungle hunter.

1 Like

also this has happened before mr.black, flaconer, chopper, celtic and scar mask also had been in game and in the game files before their classes, so who knows tracker is still possible.

1 Like

I really hope so. I think the next update for this game will be this winter.

I believe it was said either this fall or winter we are getting 2 predators, so who knows maybe we will get tracker and tank predator, I do believe its also possible we can get the new prey predator, since its mask is also in the game.

1 Like