Traditionalist!!!!

So last night a few of my friends wanted to get the hardest trophy in the game to get. We experimented a little bit and found the exact things you can do to obtain this trophy!

Can use. Cloak, Vision, leaping, medkits. Wristblades.

Cant use any other weapon or gear and the trees since it pulls out the caster!

Best part is the Wristblade instant kill or stealth kill will give you this hard to obtain trophy! Happy hunting

Edit: Forget the most important part, if you are going to farm this Trophy you need to be the host of the Private match! @Elliott626 I will give Credit for this information

8 Likes

I thought we already covered this before. @Weevo540

3 Likes

Thankfully I got this very early on. So far I only need the Predkour and Headhunter, which is the 100 KM tree travel and 1000 AI headshots.

For all those wondering, Predkour is not bugged, it just has insanely crappy design. It counts tree travel as the vertical climbing and moving around in a tree, NOT leaping from tree to tree, so every second your feet aren’t touching the tree don’t count as tree travel.

I don’t have headhunter because I don’t play FT nearly as much as I should, probably gonna start working on this one soon.

1 Like

A refresher is always good. We need to pass out mellon knowledge not hoard it.

2 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

I wish to change my PFP to reflect my melon man status, what watermelons are you all using for PFPs?

1 Like

I feel even if you get a pre-made that is decent and not a “deathsquad” it can be done in public if you go the stealth kill option

1 Like

Ask @REYNOSO_FUA11 he made them lol

1 Like

For sure, the stealth kill route is always a fun one! To be honest the wristblades are better than some weapons for my playstyle.
Couple of other guys and I ran private matches with wristblades only vs FT’s best. I actually somehow won, and it was actually really fun.

@REYNOSO_FUA11 how must I summon a watermelon pfp? If you drew those melon backgrounds, good job!

not too sure if I figured it out xD LOL think we all figured it out in that group through trial and error lols.

thanks dude xD

1 Like

Well you informed me so credit is due

1 Like

Yeah it didn’t work

2 Likes

Damn, it seems each time someone figures out how to do something, a bug has to go in and mess it up.

1 Like

Always man! Thats how this game operates if there is mo bugs the game just says welp I guess Ill just crash lol

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the games code either is 90% bugs, or looks like a block of Swiss cheese after a shotgun blast.

1 Like

Ask and he shall receive, just send me what you’d like or I’ll figure something out.

1 Like

Thanks man. Sometime today I’ll create a green screen version of my pfp and send it to you, if you could draw the melon for it it would be much appreciated!

1 Like

Got ya.

2 Likes

Nice but I already got the Platinum 😎

1 Like

Same here just sharing knowledge