Transformers Devastation 2015

Anyone else played this gem? Came out in 2015 and imho captured that 80s cartoon to the T!!!
The only problem was the gameplay was really repetitive and the weapons upgrades was uninspiring.
If ever there be a sequel, in which i think there should be, it should build upon this and add an open world concept to it whilst never repeati the play style. Play as Chip Chase or as a rookie autobot, upgrading his look, or have a simulated team roster of your choice of autobot , etc.

1 Like

Yup! Love this game!!! Takes me back to watching the cartoon in the 80’s. And they did a great job. It was one of the reasons i bought a PS4.

1 Like

It was very entertaining! It wasn’t one of those…oh here comes another cinematic…it was always interesting and you keep wanting to see more. I played it on PC. Still a great experience and very high framerates.

Love this game. Its a great time killer and a way to get away from rage games. Grimlock is the best

1 Like

New Transformers show on Netflix on July 30th

I kind of wish studio gibli would take on a transformer game. nino Kuni 2 was a masterpeice. pure bliss!

1 Like

Yeah Platinum did a good job with the Transformers game. Did you play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Mutants in Manhattan? Like Transformers, the art design and gameplay (boss-wise) is amazing. However both games suffer from atrociously boring and repetitive level design.

1 Like